Chap TwentyFive

3rd person

Jake was confined to the infirmary until he was fully healed.

He had to meet the new group of mates while laying in a hospital bed.

It turns out that his mates where the lost members of the Cullen family and the Wolf Pack.

There's Rina Denali, the missing Denali.

Then Emen McCartney, the dead sister of Emmett.

There's also Jasmine Whitlock, Jasper's little sister who was taken about 50 years after he was turned.

Then Casey Cullen, Carlisle's lost daughter from when he was human.

And finally Elizabeth Mason, Edward's human birth mother. She was supposed to be dead a long time ago.

But there was also a Mikaelson.

Michelle, she was Mikael's oldest child, from before Esther.

She was thought to have been killed by Esther when they all turned into vampires.

There's also a Volturi.

The child of all three kings, Jami, she was taken years ago by the Trags.

And finally a Salvatore, the daughter of Valerie and Stefan.

Her name Cathia Salvatore.

She was able to be successfully transferred before her brother and mother where killed.

Each taken at a different, yet connected to a point where even the Trags knew they couldn't stay apart for long.

Jake stayed silent as he watched his mates talk to each other, already better for just seeing them here.

Nyx sat next to him on the edge of the bed.

"What's that look for?" Nyx asked him as she grabbed his hand.

"Nothing, I'm just happy." Jake said, bringing her hand to his mouth, kissing the back.

The just watched everyone else as Jake pulled Nyx to lay down with him.

Elsewhere

"We need to attack now, take down the one with alpha blood."

"No. We must wait, we are waiting for guests."

Both had a wicked gleam in their eye.

*:..。o○*+:。.。 。.。:+*○o。..:*

A little short but this is how I planned it.
The next chapter should actually be out later today.
There was a cast thing I'm doing, but it's not going the way I want it to so...
I am going to give myself a break this week and this weekend I will get back on it and hopefully it won't frustrate me again and should be done by next update on the 24th.