Chapter 2 - The Deer & The Fox

[Sorry this part took so long to come out, thank you for your patience! Also, if you haven't you're gonna need to see Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss for context]

Alastor had just left the hotel, Vaggie having given him the chore of disposing of their newest resident, Sir Pentious' minions. The egg bois asked the Radio Demon an endless stream of questions.

"What's the plan, boss?"

"I like your suit."

"what are the antlers for?"

"can I touch your staff thing?"
"are those your ears or is it your hair?" It was enough to make his eye twitch in annoyance. The strange fox like demon from a couple of days prior was also roaming the streets of hell, this time she noticed Alastor.

"Hey, uh, you wouldn't happen to know where the heaven embassy is, would ya?" She called from behind him, flying up to him and hoping he would have an answer.

"Unfortunately not, but I could take you to someone who could." He, unfortunately, did not, but this woman looked like owing him a favour could be useful.

"Great, um, how quickly can you take me to her?"

"As quickly as you need my dear~"

"Great, cuz, I needa go now."

"Right away it is then~" and with that, the deer led the fox towards the Hazbin Hotel where he reside so that Charlie could give her some directions, their comparatively short journey was filled with conversation where they each learned about each others status'

"So, this is the hotel?"

"Indeed, Charlie should know the way."

"Again, thanks, I owe ya one!" And the Radio Demon had succeeded, now knowing that this woman was the queen of gluttony (and that she owe him a favour) was more than enough for him to go on his way, the rest of episode 3 of Hazbin Hotel happening as it did in the show.