And then that wicked mouth was gone, leaving him throbbing and desperate. The sheets were flung back and Izuku's face appeared, flushed and grinning.

"What's wrong?" he asked innocently, though his eyes sparked with lust. "Want me to finish what I started?"

Katsuki surged up, crashing their mouths together in a searing kiss.

"Get back down there and suck me off," he groaned against Izuku's lips.

"I've got something better in mind," Izuku said with a sly grin.

Katsuki raised an eyebrow. "Oh yeah? And what's that?"

Without another word, Izuku hooked his thumbs under the waistband of his boxers and slowly pulled them down, stepping out of them.

Katsuki's eyes widened as he took in the sight before him. A smirk spread across his face. "I think I like your idea better," Katsuki murmured against Izuku's neck.

Izuku hovered over Katsuki, their naked bodies pressed together. The sheets were tangled around their legs as Izuku positioned himself above Katsuki's erect cock.

"Are you ready for this?" Katsuki asked, his voice low and husky.

Izuku nodded, biting his lip nervously. "I want you so bad, Kacchan."

Katsuki gripped Izuku's hips, guiding him down slowly. Izuku's face contorted in a mix of pain and pleasure as he took Katsuki's thick length inside him.

"Fuck, you're so tight," Katsuki groaned.

"Keep going," Izuku begged. "I can take it."

He sank lower, gasping as Katsuki filled him up completely. They stayed still for a moment, bodies joined intimately.

Then Izuku began to move, rising up and down rhythmically on Katsuki's cock. Katsuki watched Izuku's face, enthralled by the erotic expressions of bliss.

"You feel so good inside me," Izuku moaned.

"Ride me just like that," Katsuki grunted. "So fucking good, Deku."

Izuku picked up the pace, bucking his hips

Katsuki's breath caught as Izuku's strong thighs gripped his hips. Heat coursed through him at the feeling of Izuku riding him, grinding down in just the right way. "Faster," he growled, hands clenching Izuku's slender waist.

Izuku complied eagerly, picking up the pace as he bounced in Katsuki's lap. Their gasps and moans filled the room, desire building with each rock of their bodies. Katsuki thrust up harder, desperate for more friction, more contact.

Izuku moaned breathlessly as he bounced up and down on Katsuki's thick cock, feeling himself getting closer and closer to the edge.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum soon," he panted, his eyes squeezed shut in ecstasy.

Katsuki growled and gripped Izuku's hips tighter, increasing the pace. "Yeah? You gonna cum all over my dick like a little slut?" he rasped. "I wanna feel that tight ass of yours clench around me when you do."

Izuku moaned breathlessly as he rode Katsuki's thick cock, his hips undulating sensuously.

"Oh god, Kacchan," he whimpered. "You feel so good inside me."

Katsuki grunted, gripping Izuku's hips tightly as he thrusted up into that velvety heat.

"Fuck. Ride my cock," he rasped. "Make yourself cum on it."

Izuku cried out, quickening his pace as Katsuki hit that sweet spot deep inside. He was so close, right on the edge.

"I'm gonna - I'm gonna..." he panted desperately.

Katsuki smirked, angling his hips to strike Izuku's prostate with each powerful snap.

"Cum for me, baby," he commanded.

Izuku came with a sharp cry, spilling between their bodies as ecstasy overwhelmed him. Katsuki followed close behind, filling Izuku up as he shuddered through his own intense orgasm.

Katsuki's eyes trailed down his muscular body, locking onto the sticky mess splattered across his abs. "Fuck," he growled, the corners of his mouth curling into a devilish grin.

As Izuku's tight ass slid off his throbbing cock, Katsuki tossed his head back and let out a satisfied moan. That round had been intense, but he was already craving more.

Izuku bent down, licking his own cum off Katsuki's stomach, the salty taste lingering on his tongue.

"Fuck..." Katsuki breathed out, his voice ragged, body spent after their passionate lovemaking. The feeling of Izuku's warm tongue slowly cleaning him sent a shiver through his oversensitive skin.

He ran his fingers lazily through Izuku's messy green curls. "You're gonna be the death of me, baby" he muttered, a satisfied smirk on his lips.

Izuku's legs trembled as he stumbled over to Katsuki, his body dripping with sweat. He collapsed onto the bed, panting heavily.

"Did...did I do good?" he asked between ragged breaths.

Katsuki smirked, grabbing Izuku by the hair and yanking his head back. "You did fucking amazing," he growled.

Izuku moaned as Katsuki roughly handled him. His body was still sensitive after being thoroughly used.

Izuku's arms shook as he tried to hold himself up. He was completely spent, but the fire in Katsuki's eyes told him they weren't done.

Katsuki pressed his body against Izuku's back, biting and sucking marks into his neck. Izuku whimpered, overstimulated but wanting more.

"Look at you, fucking wrecked and still begging for it," Katsuki rasped, grinding against him.

Izuku ran his fingers lazily across Katsuki's chest as they basked in the afterglow. "Mmm...I don't want you to leave this bed," he murmured, nuzzling into the crook of Katsuki's neck.

Katsuki grinned, enjoying the affection. "Gotta go to the store soon," he said, though made no effort to move.

"What do you need to get?" Izuku asked, trailing kisses along his jaw.

"Oh, just some more lube," Katsuki teased, his voice dropping an octave. "Seems we went through the last bottle pretty quick."

Izuku turned to Katsuki with a sly grin. "We don't need lube tonight," he said, tracing a finger down Katsuki's chest.

Katsuki chuckled. "Eager, are we?" He leaned in for a passionate kiss before slipping out of the bed, giving Izuku a perfect view of his sculpted behind as he pulled on his boxers and sweats.

"Mmm, don't cover up that ass just yet," Izuku purred.

Katsuki smirked over his shoulder. "Don't worry, you'll get to see all of it soon enough."