"Baby..." Izuku gasped as Katsuki's hand wrapped around him.

Katsuki pressed Izuku against the bathroom stall, their lips crashing together in a passionate kiss. His hands roamed Izuku's body greedily before slipping into his boxers, eliciting a soft moan from Izuku.

"Shh, gotta keep quiet," Katsuki whispered with a smirk, covering Izuku's mouth with his hand as he began stroking him skillfully. Izuku's moans were muffled against Katsuki's palm, his body trembling from the intense pleasure.

Katsuki captured Izuku's gasping lips in another searing kiss, swallowing his cries of ecstasy.

Katsuki growled softly as he slipped his fingers under the waistband of his boxers and tugged them down, freeing his hard length. He reached for Izuku, grasping his hips and lifting him up. Izuku gasped and wrapped his legs around Katsuki's waist, feeling Katsuki's arousal press against him.

"Fuck, you drive me crazy," Katsuki murmured, his voice husky. He claimed Izuku's lips in a searing kiss, one hand tangling in green curls while the other squeezed Izuku's backside.

Izuku moaned into the kiss, arms tight around Katsuki's shoulders. "Baby...I want you..." he whispered against Katsuki's lips.

"Ah!" Izuku gasped as Katsuki suddenly thrusted deep inside him. His legs were still wrapped tightly around Katsuki's waist from when he had lifted Izuku against the bathroom stall.

"Shh, just relax," Katsuki murmured, pressing his forehead against Izuku's as he began to move.

Izuku bit his lip, trying to muffle his moans as Katsuki rocked into him. The stall walls shook with each powerful snap of Katsuki's hips.

Katsuki's hips snapped forward, driving his throbbing length deeper into Izuku's tight heat. Izuku moaned wantonly, his legs wrapping around Katsuki's waist to pull him impossibly closer.

Katsuki grunted, quickening his already punishing pace. Izuku's velvety walls gripped him like a vice, spurring him on. He pounded into his lover relentlessly, consumed by desire.

Izuku's nails raked down Katsuki's back, overwhelmed by pleasure. He met Katsuki thrust for thrust, desperate for more. Katsuki angled his hips, hitting that sweet spot inside Izuku that made him see stars.

Katsuki's hips snapped forward again and again, driving himself deep into Izuku's tight heat. Each powerful thrust hit Izuku's prostate dead on, sending waves of blinding pleasure coursing through his body. Izuku couldn't hold back his moans, the feeling too intense, too good.

Katsuki growled and clamped a hand over Izuku's mouth, muffling his cries of ecstasy. He pounded into Izuku even harder, determined to make him come undone. Izuku's moans vibrated against Katsuki's palm as he shuddered.

Katsuki thrust deep inside Izuku, their bodies pressed together. "That's it, just like that," Izuku moaned, his legs wrapped tightly around Katsuki's waist, arms clinging to his neck. He was so close, right on the edge, but hadn't reached his peak yet.

"Come for me, Izuku," Katsuki mumbled into his ear. "I want to feel you come undone."

Izuku leaned back against the bathroom stall, his legs wrapped tightly around Katsuki as he held him close. "Oh, fuck..." he breathed out, his cheeks flushed pink with pleasure.

Katsuki grinned, gripping Izuku's ass firmly as he thrusted deeper into him. "Feels good, doesn't it, baby?" he murmured.

Izuku nodded, moaning softly. "So good...ah!" He gasped as Katsuki hit that sweet spot inside him that made his toes curl.

"That's it, cum for me," Katsuki growled, angling his hips to keep hitting Izuku's prostate.

Izuku cried out, his back arching off the wall as he reached his climax, spilling between their bodies. He trembled through the aftershocks, his arms and legs clinging to Katsuki.

Katsuki groaned as Izuku tightened around him, his thrusts growing more erratic as he chased his own release. "Fuck, I'm close," he panted.

"Cum inside me," Izuku pleaded, rolling his hips.

With a few more powerful thrusts, Katsuki came deep inside Izuku, grunting his name. They stayed tangled together, catching their breath, foreheads touching tenderly.

Katsuki growled in Izuku's ear as he thrust into him, "You can buy whatever you want now." Izuku could only moan in response, overwhelmed by pleasure as Katsuki pounded into him in the store's bathroom. His cries echoed off the tiles as Katsuki pushed him to the brink, fucking him through his intense orgasm.