ᗷᗩᗪ ᗩᑭᑭᒪᗴ

❛ I'm going crazy now, 걷잡을 수 없이 난
다시 또 이 밤을 지새운다 ❜ 

❛ I'm going crazy now, 걷잡을 수 없이 난다시 또 이 밤을 지새운다 ❜ 

In the shadows of Seoul's bustling streets, a sinister plot unfolded unbeknownst to all but one. Hyunjin, with his charming smile and gentle demeanor, concealed a dark obsession that festered within him. His love for Y/N knew no bounds, consuming him entirely, driving him to desperate measures.

One by one, the members of their close-knit group vanished, leaving behind a trail of mystery and suspicion. Bangchan drowned at the beach, Hyunjin couldn't save him in time. Minho fell off the top of a building, Hyunjin couldn't grab his hand in time.

But, Minho hated heights. Why was he there in the first place? Changbin disappeared without a trace after leaving Hyunjin's place. Jisung was found with a bullet wound, in the back of his head. It was most likely an ambush. Felix was forcefully pushed from a window, the security cameras caught a tall figure standing at the widnow he fell from, but it wasnt clear enough to get a good frame of them.

Seungmin is in a coma from a car crash, Hyunjin was there but he didnt have the slightest scratch on him.

Jeongin was poisoned, he was at dinner with Hyunjin but suddenly went into cardiac arrest. The police arrest three cooks who all denied having anything to do with it.

Throughout it all, Y/N remained oblivious to the darkness that lurked in her midst. But as the shadows deeepened and the whisper of suspicion grew louder, her gaze turned toward Hyunjin, the one who was constantly at the scene of the tragedies. How could that be a coincidence? Every single person he's been with, died within 12 hours, but he was never hurt.

As doubt clouded Y/N's mind, a chilling realization took hold, her lover might be the very one orchestrating their downfall. But by then, it may have been too late to escape the clutches of Hyunjin's twisted affection.

 But by then, it may have been too late to escape the clutches of Hyunjin's twisted affection

Ⓒ︎ 𝘬𝘹𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘹𝘹𝘺