~IV~

Ivan was snickering as he posted the pictures on his Instagram. Carla was reading a book , and the other were playing Monopoly.

"God damnit!" Hunter said. "Chill out , it's just a game...." Patrick said. "No , it's not!" Amalia intervened. "Games are meant to be won. They are competitions. Competitions are meant to be won." They said. "Mhm...." Patrick said. He rolled his eyes and continued.

Carla walked over to the bed where Ivan was. She sighed and plopped herself on the bed. "God , today was tiring...." She complained. "Tell me about it." Ivan chuckled.

"Hey uh , I saw what happened with Delilah." She whispered. Ivan's eyes widened and he turned off his phone. "You saw the whole thing , right?" He asked. "Duh , I mean , if I didn't I would have killed you." Carla giggled. Ivan felt relieved.   Mostly because he knows Carla would ACTUALLY kill him....

"Please don't tell her....I don't want her to feel sad." He said. Carla smiled at him and told him that she wouldn't.

Ivan smiled at her and got back on his phone.

"Ugh!" Delilah groaned. "What?" Richard asked. "That stupid bitch posted some pictures of me online!" She yelled. "Oh when you-" "Yes dumbass!" Delilah interrupted.

"Calm down!" Richard rebutted. "Don't tell me to! This is all your fault!" She said. Richard turned back to his phone as he rolled his eyes.

"Says the slut that tried to cheat on me." He laughed. Delilah gasped. "You fucking bitch!" She screamed , throwing a book at him.

"Will you two PLEASE shut the fuck up?!" Their dorm-mate , Dennis yelled.

"Stay out of it!" Richard yelled. Dennis rolled his eyes , and turned back to his drawing.

"Deal with that son of a bitch , or we are over!" Delilah yelled.

She stormed out of the dorm to her best friend's dorm , and stayed there for the night.

Richard really didn't want to break up with her. So he decided he would infact deal with Ivan.

{329}