ONE - new girl

"who is that?" percy asked grover as he stared at the new girl at camp. 

"bro you cuffed fuck u mean?" grover looked over at his bff.

"just because there's a goalkeeper doesn't mean she cant score." 

"hey percy" annabeth suddenly appeared, kissing her boyfriend. 

"oh hey babe" percy kissed her back, but kept his eyes open to stare at the new girl. she walked towards him, her small petite frame moving as her hips swayed, he was sure if she turned to the side shed disappear except for her insane rack.

"hi, I'm maikellieia with an e" she greeted in her beautiful high-pitched voice.

"I'm percy with a p" he greeted back flirtatiously. Even Grover was hypmotized with maikellieias fetaurs, his eyes kept looking back from her rcak to her bum.

annabeth shot the girl a glare "who are you?"

"I'm maikiallelaia," she rolled her eyes, "like I literally just said."

"and what are you doing here?" annabeth asked  snappishly 

"because Im a daughter of aphrodite durrrr"

"I can tell" percy licked his cracked dry musty lips. 

she purred, "thanks bb." 

"yeah you can definitely tell" grover whistled. 

"stop talking to my bf bitch" annabeth yelled. 

"tell ur bf to stop talking to me" she snapped back. 

all of the sudden maikaillia swung at annabeth, knocking her to the ground. the two girls rolled around in the dirt, tugged at each others hair. until percy picked maikaillia off of his girlfriend, wrapping his arms around her chest. she turned back and smiled at him. 

"how on earth do you still look so good" percy bit his lip as he looked at her diselved hair. 

"I'm just that hot" she shrugged. 

maikaillliea and percy started to make out for like 40 minutes, until he pushed her off. "wait I'm in love with annabeth" 

"no ur not" she insisted. 

"I love you maikailliea but we cant be together" he started to sob. 

"alr well then imma get w luke" she threatened. 

"nahhhhh" he pushed her away more, before looking over her shoulder at  a new person, "joseph?"

she turned around, "ooh he fione." 

"u bhad asf shawty" he rubbed his hands together before grabbing her waist. 

"bro u gonna steal my girl?" percy shouted. 

"we brothers right?" joseph teased, "sharing is caring" joseph and maikailla started to make out and percys face got red. 

maikailliea turned around to smirk "go back to ur bum gf" 

percy stomped away and they went back to kissing, but maikailliea felt her heart ache for her true soulmate, persus jackson. 

authors note 

this is NOT satirical