Chapter 1/ Lies

Mariam:

~~~~~

"School used to be my favourite place. I used to love going to school... every day. I used to have friends, lots of them. And life was good. But not after today. Now... school has turned into a living nightmare."

~~~~~~

INVESTIGATION:

~~~~~
Layan:
"When I found her, she was unconscious, so I went to get help. But there was no one else around. Or at least, I didn't see anyone. Maybe there's someone else who saw it all?"

Ruqayya:
"Yeah, what happened to Mariam was really bad, and honestly, it's sad. But I don't really pay attention to what girls like her are doing. We've never been that close, to be honest. She's always thought she's better than everyone else."

Rania:
"The vibe in here's a little too serious. Like an action film, you know? CSI: Rawabi. Ooh. Erm...So, why have I been brought in?"

Dina:
"Mariam's my best friend. I mean, how could anyone do that to her? I mean, it's just... I don't get it."

Ariana:
"Mariam is a sweet girl, good grades and all. She doesn't have enemies. Just disagreements with a few bitches."

~~~~~
TWO WEEKS EARLIER

~~~~
Ariana:

~~~~~
Outfit:

~~~~~Outfit:

~~~~~
Mariam:
"Good morning, Miss Lamia."

Miss Lamia:
"Good morning!"

Ariana:
"Hey mariam."

Layan:
"Hey, tomboy. Hey, you. Look at me when I'm talking to you."

She says to Mariam.

Mariam:
"What's your problem, Layan?"

Layan:
"You're the problem. I have a question. So, when you drag yourself out of bed, does the masculine look come naturally or do you have to try really hard?"