Chapter 19 ✨

Preesha's POV:

Me and Ahana were walking from the kitchen entrance to the terrace but suddenly heard a voice from behind and without wasting any time we turned around to see. Who the hell is roaming around at 2:00 am?

When we turned around and tried to see the person but was not able to see. I decided to turn my phone flash on. At the same time the person turned it on too. Because of the sudden light we both screamed and the person in front of us screamed too.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"So you are telling me that, you were her to take some fresh air?" We nodded in agreement at Sahil's Question.

"Fresh air in the kitchen?" He asked.

"No we were going at the terrace but you came!" Ahana made a statement

"Oh okay. You should not stay awake this late to your room after sometime." We nodded and after saying this he left from there. As soon as he got towards his room we took a sigh of relief.

Thank God he didn't find anything suspicious or else he is just pretending to. We didn't think much and signalled each other to get there slowly.

Soon we reached at our destination. We were happy that no one saw us.

At the terrace

"You are really late!" Said Sahil scoffing.

"Aa gaye isko meherbani maano thike! Do you know how did we struggle to come here?" I replied frustratedly.

"Okay,okay cool down guys, ae you both wanted to talk right,so please talk." Ishaan said looking at Samar and Ahana.

"Yeah,so" Ahana said.

"So?" Ishaan asked

"Can we just get some privacy?" He said and we both made faces.

"Okay, ishaan let's go." I said.

"Yeah, we are allergic to other couples too." Ishaan said

"Huh! Only other couples iska matlab-" Ahana was About to say something but I just cut her off.

"Okay, let's go." I held Ishaan's hand and we both went to the other side of the terrace.

I didn't realise that I am still holding his hand and was blabbering something.

"I like it." He said.

"You like what?" I asked raising my one eyebrow.

"The way you are talking to me." He said.

Most of the part got deleted. I will update it in the next chapter aghhh 😭🤌🏻