𝐒𝐢𝐱

cora laid in bed, watching tiktok. cora groaned as there was a knock on the door. she figured it was her roommate's, Layla, boyfriend.

but, layla wasn't here. she had a late class that day.

so. cora stood up and walked to the door. "sorry shawn, layla isn't here." cora said, as she opened the door.

"oh, your not shawn." cora said. it was mark. cora closed the door in his face, walking back to her room.

outside the door. mark sighed. "fuck." mark cursed. mark placed the flowers he had brought down in front the door, he placed the card on top.

as he was doing so, layla come back. "what the fuck are you doing?" layla asked. "my apology. for cora." mark said.

"i'll take it in to her." layla told him as he handed it to her. "thank you." mark said. layla nodded, walking inside.

"cora, gotta gift for you." layla handed it to her. "thanks."

cora opened the car.

cora, hi. i know that this wasn't what you want, but i figured this would be the best way to get my point across without getting yelled at by you, or luca.

yes, i lied to you. i lied because i was scared. which isn't a good reason, but i'm sorry. i really am. i do like you, cora. i really do. i just want you to know.

i do like you, cookie. and i promise i wasn't lying to hurt you, i lied so i wouldn't get my ass beat by your brothers, i mean yea. they aren't that scary, but i also didn't want to be hated by my teammates.

anyways, whenever you feel ready, stop by my dorm. i'm sorry, cor.

love, Mark.

cora sighed. "idiot." cora shook her head. "he do something stupid?"

"no. i'll be back." cora put her shoes on, grabbing her phone.

cora knocked the mark's dorm room. "cookie!" ethan said, pulling her inside. "hi, eddy." cora closed the door.

"mark's in his room." ethan said. cora nodded and walked to mark's door and knocked. "come in!"

cora opened the door. "hey." cora said. "cora, did you uh, did you read the card?" mark asked. "i did." cora nodded.

"i meant what i said." mark told her. "i know." cora nodded again. mark looked at her, his eyes meeting hers.

"so?" mark asked. cora sat in front of him on his bed. "so, back to the card, if you meant every word of what you said, we've gotta take it slow, not in the way your thinking, in the way of telling people." cora said.

mark nodded as she spoke. "can i kiss you?" mark asked. "yes." cora nodded.

mark moved closer to her and kissed her, he put his hand on her waist. cora kissed him back, her hand on the back of his neck.

 cora kissed him back, her hand on the back of his neck

cora_tilli:

caption: if he wanted to, he would. pretty flowers!!

comments:

COMMENTS ARE DISABLED

rey's words:

it happened ish

so yay

connor bedard plays hockey today !! (hockey twitter things)

he likes to trip!