Ch 28. You are mine.

Start from the beginning

"Let me join your dance then" Anim says as he was about to move forward to attack. But Higan just raised a hand for him to stop, a coy smile on his face.

"Better you have your own partner. I am sure... She will be better" He says, head tilting a little bit to eye someone behind Anim.

'She...? No... No...'

"I would love to dance..." Says a feminin voice, arms suddenly coming from Anim's side and grabbing his face harshly. Other hand grabbing Anim's wrist to drop his lead.

Anim knew the voice all to well... That harsh yet velvet like touch he swore he forgot.

The female had thrown Kuro off, the feline was left shocked to see his Eve being stunned just by a voice.

And thus, Anim was then turned around Harshly. A firm hand on his waist for support as the female dropped him down a little while still having a tight grip on his wrist.

"... Stephanie..." Anim muttered as he saw the face of the girl.

"Hello darling~" She says. Causing Anim to make a visible cringe face by the honey coded words and touch, he would rather prefer to be dropped on the ground then to be even near that girl.

Anim was quickly taken away, by Kuro's human form as he snatched him away from her. He recognized the black chocker from that day at the C3. "It's you again" He says.

"Aw, hello kitty" She says. "Can't you see I was talking with my sugar plump?"

"Don't you dare call me that" Anim says, making her chuckle even more.

Meanwhile, the voice of Higan laughs, "you two sure know each other huh?"

"Who can forget about their love?"

"Who can forget about their stalker?"

The two of them say the more opposite things of the spectrum.

"... W... What-" Kuro was baffled.

"Stalker is a harsh word, Ani. You dated me for a little bit" She says as he walks forward. "We were friends. If I'd knew you were an obsessed stalker, I would have pushed off that bridge rather then trying to jump myself." Anim corrected.

"Ugh... So dramatic as always" Stephanie rolled her eyes as he waves her hand dismissively, soon walking closer and right up to Anim's face, "let's me make this simple. Come back home with me Or I'll kill this little kitty your getting so close with"

"What home" Anim raised a brow.

"Back...to where you come from" She reminds Anim, extending her hand that just brushes again the boys fingers, before Anim swats her hand of him.

Kuro looks at all happening, looking at Anim for answers... He felt like he just walked into something he shouldn't be knowing, judging by Anim's mortified yet angered expression.

Stephanie noticed the silence of Anim and Curiosity of Kuro, she moves away as she started to chuckle and laugh. "Your telling me your kitten doesn't know~?"

"Stop" Anim warned as he saw Stephanie move back to Higan.

"My oh my~ Anim, Anim, Anim~ your keeping everyone in the dark hm~? That... Why you are an anomaly in the C3 date? Why you can predict every little thing"

"Stephanie please, Shut up right now"

"The secret behind... This phone which is oh so dear to Anim" Stephanie says as she takes the phone out of her pocket, dangling it around. "How you all... Everyone is just a simple characters to him-"

Before Stephanie could even finish, Anim snatched the phone out of her hands as he made his sentient lead break the absolute shit out of that phone. The broom was pounding on that thing like a psycho, and if.. Broom works on the will of Anim... Then that means.

"Why do you always try to make my life so difficult!" Anim yelled. Holding her caller as he shaked her. "You made my life a living hell before! Why did you come here too!?"

"Because of you." Stephanie says she cupped Anim's cheek, caressing it with her thumb.

"You are mine."

Anim let's go of her as he moves away, "no wonder I wanted to die that day. You crazy witch"

"Alright, enough Catching up. Tsubaki wants Litch, and I am gonna take him with me wither anyone like it or not" Says Higan shrugging, as he dropped his ciggarette on the floor, and stopped on it with his foot.

Anim backed up, picking up the lead as he was ready to fight.

"Give me your blood to form the link" Kuro says, asking for their usual thing to which surprisingly this time, Anim shaked his head at.

"No"

"What-? Why"

"Just no-"

"I see you are trying to prevent things from happening huh~?" Stephanie appears from behind, with a blade in her hands as she suddenly slits Anim's finger. Forcing the blood dripping to be shoved to Kuro. "Unfortunately~ you forget that distorting the phone doesn't exactly make me forget things"

Anim eyes widened as the chain linked Anim and kuro together. And soon after that transformation, parts of Kuro's boy started to black out.

Slowly and slowly, his body started to melt

Slowly and slowly, his body started to melt. Untill... He was left nothing but as a little black ball...

Not only was Anim's servamp gone, so was the Lead on his wrist

Not only was Anim's servamp gone, so was the Lead on his wrist. Leaving him in the vulnerable position he was in before.

Stephanie came close to Anim's ear from behind, getting on her toes to speak with a cheerful voice.

"I already told you didn't I... You are mine..."
.
.
.
.

====================================