Galatians6vs3 (4)

*Be nice to others no matter what*

ALLURA'S POV You know when I said shopping I didn't mean with everyone

ALLURA'S POV
You know when I said shopping I didn't mean with everyone. Xyla, yes for sure but the guys? Now I'm wondering about the mall with 3 whining idiots. How did I even get here?
Two days earlier....
"Hey Xyla, do you think you could come room decor shopping with me."
"Ofc I'd love too."
"I should warn you Princess my sister had a tendency of shopping till she drops which is rare". I turn to Xavier
"Well seeing as your alive and still annoying, I'll be fine."
"Do u guys mind? I'm trying to read". We turned towards Kieth and see a book in his hands.
"What's up with the book genius?"
"Well, I heard Xyla telling Khalid she liked guys who read, so I decided to start reading". It took a few minutes for it to register but I full on start laughing.
"Rose if u even think of hitting on my sister"
"Calms Xavi --", and nigga full on gives Khalid a side eye, Xyla sitting and laughing with popcorn on the side laughing? Hold-up where did she get it? I want some.
"You're laughing fr in a matter like this?"
"Of course I am, the more suitors the better."
"Keith Jerome Rose, if you even think of flirting with my sister ...", I leave before I hear the rest -going back into the main house to grab food... And that's how we ended up here --
"Quit your whining we haven't even been here that long". So far, I had bookshelves, a study desk and a hanging reading chair shipped to the house.
"You know, now that I think about it. why didn't you just do online shopping?". Before I could answer Xyla does.
"Cause where's the fun in that?". She's right there's no fun in that
We enter home decor to get me a bed. Back home right now, there's people decorating my room. I went for a dark butterfly theme.
"I don't care how you want to do it get it done." I hear Xavier
"Woah there firecracker, what's up?"
"Some idiot hacked and deleted all the company files, including the protype files for the new chip", I sigh. "Well guess I need to go home freshen up and head to the company."
"I'll come with you, let me see what I can do."
"Um sure."
"Hey Xyla, do you think you could help me find a good bed frame and have it delivered?"
"Um sure. Go do what you need to, we'll finish it up for you. Won't we boys?"
"Yes ma'am." they respond, almost saluting.
"Thanks"

******
Xavier dropped me home about five hours ago. I went into dad's office and did what I had to, now I'm gonna shower and get changed.
Apparently-- Xavier works better at night, stupid bat.
I head into my closet get some undergarments, a crop hoodie and sweatpants then head to the shower.