2. FOOD, FRIENDS AND ARGUMENTS

The same night Y/n sits inside her room on her window seat and peaks outside at the night sky with her personal diary in her hand

The same night Y/n sits inside her room on her window seat and peaks outside at the night sky with her personal diary in her hand. "I really wish the best for those 7 angels; they deserve all the love of this world."

(TIME SKIP)

Next day at school before assembly, Y/n and Nina sitting on the last bench as the shorter one (Nina) is zoning out and the taller one (Y/n) is bobbing her head on an unknown tune, muttering, "Ice-cream and cake and cake, Ice-cream and cake and cake, Ice-cream and cake gimme Ice-cream and cake, Ice-cream and cake gimme Ice-cream and cake."

"That's a good way to start your day, Y/n." The class teacher smiles and Y/n smiles back awkwardly sliding a little down underneath her bench.

{LATER}

"Did you listen to the song I sent you?", asks Y/n. "huh? What song?" Y/n rolls her eyes, "Queencard, I'm hot, my na na na na na ~~~"....Nina frowns and then says, "Aaah!....that one, 'HEE-HAW!'" "It's Queencard! Get your ears checked", huffs disappointed and continues completing her H.W.

"I swear it sounded like that." "You don't need to swear, I know how much you love Donkeys. I bet you even started learning their language on duolingo", Y/n fakes a smile and continues scribbling on her notebook. Nina gives her a 'wtfudge' look before completing her assignment.

Sienna walks in during recess and flips her hair, "Guess who got noodles!" A huge grin creeps up on Y/n's face as she takes her tiffin and opens it but frowns immediately and closes the tiffin box and returns it to Sienna making her frown in confusion, "what happened, bro?"

Y/n looks up at her and says, "I'm allergic to capsicum." "Shit! I'm sorry!!" "It's fine, you enjoy." Nina smiles at them and says, "I got a Taetae bun." Sienna rolls her eyes and says, "care to explain what is this 'tAetAE BuN'?" Nina smiles and says, "basically jam inside a bun, but it's Tae's recipe so it's special." Sienna just gives her a tight-lipped smile and speaks, "I want a bite, since it's from V's recipe."

"Sure, here!" Nina immediately passes a piece from her bun to Sienna and a piece to Y/n but she keeps it back inside her tiffin

"Sure, here!" Nina immediately passes a piece from her bun to Sienna and a piece to Y/n but she keeps it back inside her tiffin. "I'm strongly Hobi biased, if u forgot", Y/n smiles sweetly. Nina just sighs, "It was Kookie last week". "I'm OT7, they are all angels to me. No more arguments, I'll eat the bun" Y/n grabs the bun back from her tiffin and stuffs it inside her mouth.

"How would it feel like to have this recipe made by V himself!" Sienna starts daydreaming and Y/n frowns, "As if

"How would it feel like to have this recipe made by V himself!" Sienna starts daydreaming and Y/n frowns, "As if. He'll only cook for his future wife and that'll be-" "ME!!", Nina cuts off, squealing like a piggy. And the day goes by with them (Nina and Sienna) quarreling over who'll be his wife and Y/n admiring their cute fight with an adoring smile on her lips.

*Later that day*

After reaching home, Y/n watches her parents fighting. "How can you not have money for your daughter's tuition fee?!" her mother yells. "You do not speak to me like that, I pay the rent for this house-" "of course, and I bring all the needful for this house. At this rate, you should just leave us alone. All you do is sit at home and stay on your phone all day long and do nothing."

Y/n walks to her room and sits inside the corner of her room. She pulls out her headphones from the drawer as the shouting of her parents gets louder and louder. She puts the headphones on and blasts some loud music to calm her heart rate down. "Why? Why me? Why now?", she mutters to herself and leans her back on the bedside.... "Will this ever end..."

"

Hi everyone, this is your author Jane...!!!

Thanks for reading pt. 2 and I hope you enjoyed reading this story....

If there are any grammatical errors, I sincerely apologies....also, this is just a fictional story and I do not own any of the characters in this story, neither do I own any pictures....the story lines are written by me and I strictly am warning you to not copy my storylines...please take care of yourselves!

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Love, Jane!

I hope I'm not late...

Happy International Women's Day to all the gorgeous women out there!!!💜💜💗💗