Chap 1: The back story | part 7

Solar Flare realizes that she can't move away in time. She braces herself for the attack, getting ready to take the damage.

Snow Pea: SOLARRRRR-

Solar Flare starts to feel a strange sensation inside her body, like she's starting to radiate a heat wave from inside her. It's quite similar to how she feels while using her sun beam, except even more powerful and intense.

*Blast!* a huge wave a fire beam and amount of energy flowing through her, like she's releasing all the energy she stored up for the fire beam attack all at once. She can feel the flames coming out of her and they start to burn the gigantic zombie alive, causing massive damage.

Solar Flare: oh god I'm still alive

Everyone is shocked and amazed at the sight of this, having never seen anything like it before.

Flag Zombie: th- they got the power! Just like the zombie heroes.. RETREAT

Chomper: WHAT ?!

Wallnut: Solar... what just happened?

Peashooter is shocked to see the gigantic zombie being burned alive by Solar Flare fire beam. He can't believe how powerful her attack.

Solar Flare: Oh my god... Did I just do that? How did I create that fire beam?

The heat from the fire beam is intense and feels like it's spreading everywhere around Solar Flare.

Everyone is shocked and amazed at this new development. They had seen her use her sunbeam attack many times before, but never did it cause this much damage or burn anything alive.

Chomper: i must be dreaming.Wallnut, pinch me on the face

Wallnut: i don't have arms man

Metal Sunflower: Solar Flare! Oh my god that was incredible

Fire Pea: that was awesome

Snow Pea: you saved my life back there, i own you

Solar Flare smiles happily, seeming very proud of herself for managing to take down the massive zombie in one hit. She's proud of her victory and delighted to have discovered a new part of her abilities.

Solar Flare: Thank you! I really didn't expect that but I'm so happy I managed to defeat that giant zombie and save the day!

Peashooter: how did you do that?

Solar Flare *smiles and shrugs*: I'm not sure what actually happened! All I know is that I felt a huge surge of energy in my body and I just let it out!

Solar Flare: I have no idea how all that fire came out of my body but whatever it was, it sure was incredible!

Snow Pea: It looks like your sunbeam got even more powerful than it used to be.

*Jean saw everything inside his house* he walks out to Solar Flare, The sound of the door opening causes Solar Flare to turn her head and she sees the owner walking outside.

It startles her but she quickly regains her composure and looks at the owner in an attempt to look cute and friendly.

Solar Flare: Hello! How are you doing today? Are you enjoying the beautiful day? *I hope he doesn't notice anything weird about me*

Jean: i saw everything... just like what i expected

Solar Flare: oh so you saw my power?

Jean: yes... the huge wave of fire beam. Your power has evolved, can we come inside and talk about this?

Solar Flare nods as she follows Jean and both went in the house

Wallnut: it definitely has something to do with the laser yesterday

Chomper: hmmm, do you remember when Zomboss turn a zombie into a super zombie?

Peashooter: the Superbrain? Yea... Probably Solar Flare got the same effect.

Fire Pea: psst guys! Look!

They all peak through the window seeing what Jean and Solar Flare talking about

Mental Sunflower: i have a bad feeling about this...

...