She slows down as they reach their destination, taking off her helmet as soon as she kills the engine and jumps off right after Beth did. She hangs both helmets back onto the steering wheel and points at the stairs. ''We will have to climb up a bit, but it's not much.'' She tells her softly.

Beth nods her head as she intertwines their hands and allows Viv to lead her to the stairs. ''It's still quite warm.'' She breaths out.

''That is why I told you not to change.'' Viv muses. ''And I like to see you in orange.'' She adds chuckling, Beth rolls her eyes and laughs.

''Don't get used to it babe, I still prefer white.''

''And I still prefer to kick your ass the second you wear white on the pitch.'' Viv teases.

''Do I have to remind you of the 5-1?'' Beth laughs as Viv immediately shoots her a look and smiles cheekily. ''Come on I soothed that sting right after, right?''

Viv rolls her eyes and chuckles. ''Be quiet, Beth.''

''Nah you tease me all the time.'' Beth laughs. ''It's my turn now.''

''Tease as much as you want, you ain't getting younger lieverd.'' Viv teases. ''Twenty-five today, the big thir..'' She jumps back with a laugh as Beth tries to push her and winks. ''Don't worry baby, I'll still love you even if you find some gray hairs before turning thirty.''

''If they appear before that it's your fault.'' Beth huffs.

''Like hell.'' Viv laughs. ''It's just a sign that you are getting oooold.'' She singsongs.

''Get fucked Vivi.'' Beth laughs. ''You are only one year younger.''

''Technically it's still two now, old...'' Viv laughs loudly as Beth tries to push her against the rock, easily pulling herself out of her grip and turns the winger around in her arms. She pins Beth's arms against her side as she struggles in her hold, leaning down to nip on her earlobe and smirks as she stops struggling the second she feels the sting. ''Not so tough now huh?''

''You are playing dirty,'' Beth grumbles as she leans back against her. ''Arse.''

Viv slaps hers and chuckles. ''Yep a pretty nice one, lieverd.'' She kisses her cheek as she just shakes her head, unable to bite back her chuckle, and hugs her tightly. ''Look up.'' She murmurs.

''Oh wow.'' Beth breathes out right after she did, she leans back into Viv's hold as they both look at the orange sky and intertwines their hands after Viv let her arms go. ''They were right, it is beautiful.''

Viv hums in agreement as she also looks at the sunset and hugs Beth from behind, she lovingly kisses her temple and smiles. ''Happy birthday, my love.'' She whispers sweetly.

Beth smiles playing with the bracelet with their and Josh's birthstones along with the first letter of their names Viv gave her for her birthday and turns her head, she slides her right hand up Viv's bicep to cup the back of her neck, smiling as she immediately leans down and kisses her softly. ''Thank you, baby.'' She whispers against her lips, knowing Viv understands that she isn't only thanking her for the birthday wishes but also for the amazing trip with their family, the amazing family day they spent on her birthday, and for everything else the Dutch did and still will do for her. ''I love you.''

''I love you too.''

Later that night

To Dutchies & Leprechaun: Hey anyone up?

Viv looks down from her phone after sending the message to the Dutchies and Leprechaun group she created with Katie, Jill, Vic, and Lotte, and lovingly runs her hand up Beth's naked back as she sleeps soundly tucked into her side. She turns back to her phone as it buzzes in her hand and chuckles as she sees that Vic, Jill, and Lotte just send a thumbs up and Katie replies.

From Leprechaun: Of course, how are the holibobs, Viv?

To D&L: Absolutely amazing.

From Lotte: And Beth's birthday?

To D&L: Beth is knocked, she absolutely loved celebrating her birthday with both of our families. But before she wakes up, I might need your help.

From J: All of us?

To D&L: Yep, we need to go shopping.

From Vic: Shopping?! I am in

To D&L: No clothes!

From Lotte: You need a gift?

To D&L: Kinda?

From J: You are writing in riddles Vivianne, come on Spit it the fuck out.

To D&L: 💍

From J: No fucking way!

From Lotte: For real?

From Leprechaun: Oh my god, goat!

From Vic: What?

She covers her mouth to muffle her laughter as Vic replies in her typical dense way and shakes her head, she snickers as the three girls spell it out for Vic and smiles as she just replies with a shocked emoji.

From Vic: Oh my god Viv, for real?

From Jill: I am asking you this as one of your best friends because I love you and don't mean anything bad with it, but are you sure? It's a huge decision Viv.

To D&L: I have never been more sure in my life girls, this will be the second huge decision in my life and I stand fully behind it, I hope the four of you stand behind me again this time too.

From Lotte: WE DO

From Leprechaun: Hell yes we do, and Beffy will say I do.

From J: Even from afar we heard your eyes roll Viv, when do you want to go shopping?

To D&L: As soon as we come back from vacation, won't happen until after the Olympics though.

From Vic: Do you have anything planned?

To D&L: I have something in mind, just need to think it through and will talk to you all about it as soon as I am one hundred percent sure about it.

From Lotte: Can't wait to hear all about it, shopping on the Monday after training?

To D&L: Sounds great, I'm gonna head to bed now. Good night girls, love ya!

She closes the chat, immediately opening her Insta as the girls reply and taps through Beth's story smiling as she reads the different birthday posts from their friends and family. She lovingly runs her hand up Beth's spine as she cuddles even closer in her sleep and kisses the top of her head as she taps the button to post a new picture.

 She places her phone down after she wrote a birthday post for Beth and wraps both of her arms around Beth smiling as she buries her face in her neck with a soft content sigh, she lovingly kisses the top of her head and tucks the blanket around th...

She places her phone down after she wrote a birthday post for Beth and wraps both of her arms around Beth smiling as she buries her face in her neck with a soft content sigh, she lovingly kisses the top of her head and tucks the blanket around their naked bodies. ''Good night Lieverd.'' She murmurs softly. ''I love you.''