Chapter 14: Attraction

Arjun

This women
He saw her as she dipped into the pool. When he first saw her near the lift he felt the blood rushing in places that shouldn't have been going to those places. Her hair was lightly blowed out and curly. A few strands sat on her chest. She was wearing a red bikini that's was screaming at him to take it off. The red really suited her tan skin. She wore a wispy robe like thing over her. She was sexy he couldn't deny that. The past two days he saw a daintier version of her but today she looked like fire.

He felt sorry for Lahna after the incident with her mum. He never met his mother. When he was a child after the people at foster care finished yelling at him he would dream that his mum would come in the next day and close the care facility down and take him home.
What if my mother was like lahna's. That's why she left me.

He looked at Lehna bobbing in and out of the pool. Her hair was wet now. A shame he liked  her hair like that. Bouncy and curly. She went a few laps around the pool and then climbed out of the pool.
It was like out of a movie. Her hair slicked back sticking to her skin. The red swim suit hugged her tighter and darker. She walked over to him. He leaned over to him
Fuck
He smelt the chlorine of her like a drug. It took every muscle in his body to reach out and stroke her hair.
Was she doing this on purpose
Never mind the towel was behind him. She got the towel and sat at his feet. Drying her hair she looked at him and said " i want to go street food eating, can we go"
"Yeah of course, what time are you planning to go" he asked.
"About 10pm you know experience the night life and eat good-,"
"No" he said. It's too late too dark we don't know the area properly it's not safe."
"Meet me at my door at 10pm I've got my scary dog privilege" she said giggling before walking away.
Did she just call me a dog
As he walked back to room he actually felt a bit giddy
She felt safe around me. She trusted me.
It was so scary but so exciting as well.

He went to his room and heard the shower run next door. He hoped she would do her hair like this morning. He got into the shower and had a bath. This country was to hot.
When he got out he saw his phone. It was 6pm. 4 more hours. He got ready, brushed his hair, wore denim pants and a white plain t shirt.
He sat on the bed. It was comfy.  not as comfy as the bed in Dubai.
Because Lahna slept in it
He got out his phone and swiped his screen. He saw a message pop up
Hey it's Lahna
His heart jolted a bit. She was right next door but her contacting him made him excited.
Oh hey is everything ok.
Oh yeah just wanted to text you. Actually can you come to my room I need to give you my phone.
Oh yeah she must have accidentally took it with her. He went over to her door and combed through his hair before knocking.

She opened the door with a towel round her.
Ohh god
"Oh Thankyou come in it's on my desk. I'm sorry the place is a dump" she said scrambling around
"You got ready fast" she said holding on the towel like it was her life.
"Hmm yeah I'll just leave" he said wanting to leave as fast as he could.
"Yeah sure see you later" she said shutting the door behind him. When he got to his room he let out a big deep breath. Gosh. He could picture the water droplets on her soft skin.
He shook her thought out of his head and just sat on his bed.

At 9:30 he stood at her door. Time was very important for him. At 10:20 she walked out. Her hair was in a slick back pony with the rest of her head bouncy. She wore a two piece matching set. Her top had lightly puffed sleeves and a square neck line. It was cropped just below her chest with a matching skirt 2 inches below the top. The skirt was about 3 inches from her knees. Not too short.
Breathtaking
"Your late" he said keeping his cool.
"I'm sorry I had to get ready" she said closing the door behind her.
You could take 10 years to get ready if you look like that every time

When they got down onto the street she started to look a little unsure.
"Are you ok" I asked her as my protectiveness started to creep in.
"I'm great let's go" she said tugging on his hand.
They turned the next road and her face lit up. There was just stall after stall. It was busy and so bright. She walked over to one stall and inhaled.
"2 please" she said signalling the stall owner.
"50 rupees" he said packing the food. As Arjun pulled out his wallet. She looked at him weirdly.
"I'm paying" she said giving the man the money
"You can't do that for me" he said feeling a bit ashamed.
"Yes I can and I will" she said handing him the packet. As they were eating she turned to him.
"Do you like it"
"I do thankyou" he said actually really enjoying it.
"You're so polite" she said walking off to the next stall.
They went around each stall eating food. They were so stuffed and were planning to head back but then she squealed in excitement.
"Let's get ice cream before we go, please" she said looking up at him
Ask me like that again I'll buy you the whole stall
"I'm not sure it's getting a bit late" he said looking at his watch.
By the time he looked up she had already gotten to the stall.
"You can't just walk of like that" he said frowning at her
"Whatever, what flavour do you like" he said smiling at her
"Chocolate" he grumbled.
She clapped "my favourites chocolate as well" she said ordering.
Was she high
"Let me pay" he said giving the seller the money. She tried to push him out of the way but struggled.
They got their ice cream and sat on a bench nearby. It was a lot cooler at night. It felt nice.

He looked over to Lehna. The initial lust he had for Lahna had faded away. He saw her just eating her ice cream and swinging her legs. There was an innocence to her. One he hadn't seen.
"What" she said looking at him with a spoon on her mouth.
He shook his head "nothing just taking in the air"
"Why did you take this job I mean from a personal trainer it's a stretch" she said throwing the cup away.

To be honest it was the money. When he heard the sum he nearly fainted. He would have to work 5 years to get that sort of money.
"I want to start my own gym so this give's me the opportunity to get it faster" he said looking at her. Her eyes twinkled from the moon.
" Mr body guard has dreams" she said standing up.

He loved it when she called him that. It was rare but it made his blood go warm. He looked up at her. His heart flustered. She was beautiful. The moon glowed on her.
They began walking back to their hotel.
"The moon is beautiful isn't it" she said not looking away
"It is" he said not taking his eyes of her.

They got to their room and she walked in to her room. She didn't look back. He walked into his room wondering. Why was he so delusional. God as if a woman like her would go for him.
Get your priorities in check

He flopped on his bed. He was exhausted and his head was banging. As he was falling asleep he heard his phone buzz.
Goodnight Bodyguard x
He smiled. His heart felt like it was glowing
Goodnight to you to