𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇

"well get the fuck out of my house then" ken snapped back from across the kitchen. "i will, you don't have to worry about shit i do." I said grabbing my car keys off his counter. "yeah go be the whore you are." he said as i walked to the front door.

i quickly turned around and sped walk to the kitchen. "nigga watch what you call me." I said before slapping him. he just stood there looking puzzled before i walked out the front door.

i know your probably wondering how and why this argument fired up in the first place... well let's take it back to earlier in the day..

me and ken were on the beach having a picnic.
"i'm glad we were able to find a beach where we wouldn't get bombarded." I said laying on kens chest. "yeah, theres mostly old white people out here." he said combing through my hair.

i laughed back at his comment before closing my eyes and letting the sounds of the beach calm me. i've always loved the beach since i was a little girl. I come here to escape reality.

i was awoken by the sound of screaming and ken waking me up due to fans finding the beach we were on. I got up and collected the items i brought with us to the beach before speed walking back to our car.

I got in the passenger seat as he got in the drivers seat, locking the doors in his action. "well it was fun while it lasted." he said sighing, backing out of the parking space.

sometimes i wished that he wasn't an artist, ken is very sweet and his personality is unexplainable . it's just the fact that he's always so busy, and then the fans who bombard us when we finally are able to spend time together.

but anyway, back to the main topic. we finally had got home after an extremely long and quiet drive across the hidden town. I got out the car, not having much to say.

I walked up to the front door, sucking my teeth at the fact the keypad wasn't working. "can i have the keys??" I said sighing. "you need to lose this stank ass attitude." he said pushing past me.

"what attitude?? and you need to chill out cussing at me, because i didn't do shit." I said pushing past him to get inside. "you ain't do shit???" he said before stopping.

"no, i didn't." I turned around snapping back in defense. "you fucking crazy if you think that." he said laughing before walking into the kitchen. "well i guess i'm fucking crazy then ken." I said walking into the dining room across from the kitchen.

"must be." he said mumbling to himself. "nigga if your gonna talk shit speak up." I said. "if your gonna have an attitude you can sleep on the couch." ken said closing the refrigerator.

"nigga i'll go sleep at my own house, fuck do you think this is???" I said throwing down the trash i had picked up off of the table.

"well get the fuck out of my house then" ken snapped back from across the kitchen. "i will, you don't have to worry about shit i do." I said grabbing my car keys off his counter. "yeah go be the whore you are." he said as i walked to the front door.

i quickly turned around and sped walk to the kitchen. "nigga watch what you call me." I said before slapping him. he just stood there looking puzzled before i walked out the front door.

okay, now we're all caught up.

I sped off out of the driveway, opening my google maps since i just recently moved closer near ken's second home. I put in my address, ignoring every message ken sent out of anger in the progress.

ken was repeatedly calling, most likely to get his last words out. but i didn't wanna hear it. this happened every time we got in an argument. to be honest, i was tired of it but i didn't have it in me to leave him.

I finally pulled up to a rather large farm house and parked in the long driveway. I always wanted to live far away in a sucluded area, but ken wanted to live in a popular area. that's the difference between us.

i felt a weight get lifited off of my shoulders as i walked upstairs into my master bedroom and took off my clothes preparing for my bath i was about to take.

i filled up the bathub, adding some body wash to the water. I finished it off by throwing in some bath salts, petals, and even lit a couple candles.

I closed my eyes as i reclined back letting slow r&b music fill the air. the water felt so refreshing as it gently brushed up against my waxed legs. I felt like i was melting into the water, i was finally at peace.

ken didn't know where my second house was. i never thought it was important for him to know i had one either. just as i was finally settling down, i heard a loud knock which echoed through the lightly furnished home.

I quickly jumped up out of the tub in fright. I didn't know who it was, i had no neighbors and no one knew i had a second house. I instantly realized i left my location on from where i shared it previously with ken.

I immediately wrapped a towel around my exposed body , before quietly traveling down my set of stairs. "baby please open the door." I heard ken cry out from behind the door.

"i'm sorry for saying all that, you know how i get." "I shouldn't have said all those things, i didn't mean it. just let me make it up to you my love." ken expressed with his hand on the glass.

I debated if i should've opened the door or not.

i crept up to the door before turning the lock horizontally. I opened the door slowly, before it got shoved open by a taller figure. "let me show you how much i love you." I heard a familiar voice speak out.

CLIFFHANGER 😘
i'm seriously losing motivation for writing 😭, literally have state testing all week and at the beginning of may 😔