🔥: dunno doll, aint fixed yet
✨: please?

And Touya really doesn't want to say no to her, because he wants to see her just as much as she wants to see him.
So he caves.

🔥: cmon then

*•*

Not even a few hours later, Giran walks through the door, quickly followed by Star, who sprints into the room.
She completely ignores Zero who perks up by Touyas bedside, seeming to come fully to life for the first time since being here, and says hello to her.

She instead leaps onto the bed by Touya's feet and crawls her way up so she's lying right on top of his chest, her arms wrapped around his neck and her head buried under his jaw.
He'd actually fully intended on keeping his arm hidden from her for as long as he could, but his body reacts automatically to her enthusiastic hug before he can really think about it.

He wraps his arms around her, burying his face into her hair, ignoring the way her hair wraps around his staples.

"Hey darlin'." He murmurs.

"I missed you!" She exclaims, her voice muffled against him.

"Missed you too." He replies, squeezing her a little as if to accentuate his point.

This seems to get her to realise something isn't quite right, and she turns her head a little to look at his arm where the lower half is missing, squeaking a little in surprise and lurching away from him, going to the side of the bed quicker than he'd ever seen her move before.
He hadn't really been too bothered about the loss of his lower arm, he knew that with the second war being a success, it wouldn't impede him in any way because he'd be able to get actual medical care now, and decent prosthetics.

And he knew she would be freaked out, and actually had been relatively excited to spook her a little. But her initial reaction of disgust still makes him have to swallow down the hurt, just a little.

"Your arm is gone!" She panics, staring at the bandaged stump left behind.

And just like always, Touya masks the hurt with humor.
Dramatically he gasps, lifting what remains of his arm and staring at it in horror, as though he hadn't been aware of it before she had pointed it out.

"You took it!" He accuses, unable to stop himself from grinning afterwards.

"Nuh-uh!" She scowls at him.

"Uh-huh. You got up too quickly, bet you pulled it off when you got up."

"You're dumb." She says, but there's no venom in it, and she seems to rapidly go a little paler than she usually looks.

Zero is up in an instant before it happens, grabbing her arm before she can fall to the floor as she passes out. He manages to bend over Touya as he sits up in the bed and haul her up into his scarred arms rather than holding her up with a tight grip on her arm, settling back into his chair with her laid over his lap, her head against his chest.

"Aw, poor lil' love." Giran says softly and sadly, pouting slightly and patting her head. "Ain't built fer all this violence. Sucha gentle lil' soul."

Zero watches over her carefully, like he was built to do, gently moving hair out of her face.
Touya kind of feels like setting himself alight again. He knew she was a bit grossed out by blood, but didn't think she'd have such an adverse reaction to seeing his arm, something that was already under control, with not even a speck of blood in sight, even on the bandages.

"Take her back." He orders simply, turning his face away.

"Oh don't be like that, Touya. She's never seen somethin' like this before." Giran chastises as gently as he can.