TONIGHT

Dear eve,

Where have you gone? I'm waiting for you to come back. everyone is. People are saying you where killed? Why are they saying this? I told my owl to find you and send this in hopes it gets to you safely. I hope you're safe, wherever you are. I'm 5 months today and Blaise is so excited! Please, please write back, we all love and miss you.

I love you.

Your Pansy.

My pansy. She believes I left them all behind as if they're nothing to me anymore. I wish I could explain to her where I am and why I'm here, but I've been ordered not to.

I hold the letter in my hands, still stood by the open window, "who is it?" Draco asks, walking up to me with his hands in his pockets.

"Pansy," I say, eyes reading over the letters again as if I'm actually communicating with her, "I don't see why I can't just write to her, they won't know."

he stands behind me, placing his hands to my shoulders, his voice deep against my ear, "you can't, Ive already told you this," A long, aggravated breath leaves my mouth, "you'll mess with his plan."

I turn around and raise my brows, an unsatisfied look on my face. He repositions his hands on my shoulders. holding his blank stare, he also begins to rise his eyebrows. Most likely at my silence, because all I'm doing is taking him in.

"Nothing is going to happen to anyone," I continue my desperate stare, wanting nothing more than to protect everyone at Hogwarts. He takes my cheeks in his hands, "nothing will happen to you," he flicks between my eyes, pulling me closer to his face, "especially you."

for some reason my eyebrows furrow at his somewhat protective statement. I'm not used to any signs of niceness from Draco, with us being nothing but fuckbuddies.

"I don't care if I live or die draco," I shake my head, an almost nervous laughter leaving my lips, "just not pansy, the baby, luna or blaise."

An angry glimmer scrapes his features, his grip on my jaw growing tighter as he moves his hand down my face, "that's the most ridiculous thing you've said," he runs his thumb over my lip, then looks back into my eyes, "you do care if you live, dont let me hear you say that stupid shit again."

His other hand is pressed against my neck, my teeth beginning it's usual position on my lip as I bite on it. he leans down, kissing me as we practically pounce on each other.

It's like a cycle. Always repeating our same argumentative ways, but can't seem to keep our hands off one another.

He pulls away from our fast paced kiss, my hair in between his fingers as he rests his hands on the sides of my head. All he does is stare down at me, my eyes roaming his face.

"They're red," he says, eyes digging holes into my now red ones, "I hate them." He says he hates them in a whisper, his words barely audible.

"I can't help it." I roll my eyes, pulling away from him after he successfully completes killing the mood. I distract myself from the fact that all I can focus on is wanting to drain his blood completely from his neck. I place pansies letter in my bedside table and exit the room.

                                              *****

"We attack tonight," Voldemort traces his wand against his fingers, a smirk on his face, "justice will be claimed, I will kill the boy."

Narcissa doesn't even look at Lord Voldemort. She's worried about her son, her motherly eyes darting over at his as he sits beside me.

"Everyone is ready," Kai looks around at everyone, lands his eyes on me. He stares before looking back to father, "harry knows we're onto him anyway, we need to be quicker."

Bellatrix proudly smiles at him as if he's the only thing worth living for. She's proud of his evil ways.

"As i Said," father sharpens his tone, as if Kai is challenging him, "we attack tonight."

*****

Dear pansy,

I'm not supposed to be writing to you, but i miss you. I want to explain every detail to you, every single detail. You'll know where I am soon. You'll see me soon, but perhaps not in the way you'd hope.
You, blaise and Luna need to keep safe.

I miss you.

I love you.

Eve.