He then smiled and pointed his pouting lips. "My morning kiss is next." He said making you to squeal and hit his arm.

"Kyyaaaa! You pervert!"

"Oow...you do like hurting me, don't you?" He groaned and rubbed his arm. "It's because you tease too much!" You snarled. "And why do you even do that?" Sehun shrugged and just eat his breakfast.

"I just thought that you look cute when pissed off especially, when you blush too much." He said making you to look at him. He looked back raising a brow.

"What?"

"So you think I'm cute?" It was your turn to tease. He glanced at you blankly and shrugged. You pouted and poke his cheek. "You think I'm cute?" You asked again.

"I didn't say that. Maybe you just misheard things." He said and put a spoonful of cereals on his mouth. You squinted your eyes at him while he acts innocently.

"You're a bad liar too." You said and grabbed some toast. "Hmm...someone's missing..." You muttered feeling some emptiness. "Someone?" Sehun asked and you nodded.

"Mom! Where's Nasoo?" You asked trying to search for your dog. 'Nasoo? I wonder who could it be...' Sehun thought. He was so curious that's like he wants to meet him.

"Oh, he slept on the dog house last night on the garden at the back." Your dad said as he took his coffee and newspaper. 'Dog house?' Sehun thought in confusion.

"Oh look honey, he's here." Your mom said pointing to your puppy who just entered the kitchen.

"Arf!" He barked and stood wanting to be pet. You giggled and took him on your arms. "Oh boy...where did you go huh?" You asked lifting him up to face you.

"So he's a dog?" Sehun asked pointing to your dog. You looked at him dumbly and said, "Obviously, he is."

Sehun scratched his head and nodded. "Why did you sleep outside? I was lonely last night when you're not in the bed with me." You pouted and hugged him tight.

"So you prefer dogs than me?" Sehun mumbled causing you to glance at him. "What did you say?"

"Nothing." Sehun sighed and watched you on how you care for your puppy. "Isn't he handsome?" You asked Sehun and smiled showing your puppy.

"Hmm..he is. But I have to say I'm way better than him." Sehun said and smirked. You rolled your eyes as he starts to get conceited again. 

"Why don't you go and take a bath now? I have to leave in 20 minutes before I get late." You said putting the dog down. "Oh yeah, right. I have to go back to the dorm too." He said and went outside to take some clothes on his car.

Well, luckily he do bring some extras for practice. After taking a bath, you two bid your goodbyes to your parents.

"Thanks for letting me stay last night." Sehun said and bowed to your parents. "Oh dear...it's nothing really." Your mom said and smilingly patted his cheek.

"You can count on us anytime. Just make sure our daughter is always secure." Your dad said and Sehun nodded. "Thank you sir." 

"Please, just call me uncle." Your dad said and patted his shoulder. Sehun smiled and nodded. He then glanced at you and smiled. 

"Ok now. You two should leave already. Tia, be good to your boyfriend, ok?" You mom said and making you embarrass again. 

"Mom! I told you he's not my boyfriend!" You explained but before you could further talk, Sehun dragged you inside his car. He then drove off.

I'm Crazy about YOUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें