𝘀𝗶𝘅

╰┈➤ chapter six ᝰ

╰┈➤ chapter six ᝰ.ᐟ
(if you're a reader of the trent book please read the authors note before this chap!!)

REAL LIFE !

EMPTINESS, was a pitiful feeling. the feeling of emptiness was haunting. the feeling of emptiness was disgusting, just feeling empty was disgusting. cj felt disgusting. cj felt empty; without liverpool who was she? cj genuinely believed without football she was absolutely talentless. football was the only thing she was good at. playing for liverpool was the only thing she was good at; and now she didn't have that.

for the past two weeks cj had been wallowing in self pity, she'd locked herself away in her bedroom refusing to speak to anyone; the only way trent knew she was alive was because the plate of food he left outside her door always returned back outside the door empty an hour after putting it there. everyone had known by now cj had left liverpool, her friends and the media non stop talking about how unfair it was.

however as much as people claimed the move was 'unfair' it couldn't be changed, and now cj had to play for the club she claimed to hate the most. after the two weeks of being unexposed to humanity she had to finally come out of her bedroom to go to her new club for training. cj had already lost liverpool, but she wasn't going to lose football all together. jack had coke to pick her up, as he was the only person cj actually agreed she would speak to in that club, although it wasn't the players fault she was there cj didn't care.

the girl had finally decided to take a shower and clean her room; which trent had said looked like a dumpsite. cj was now dressed in her new kit along with the new trainers she'd bought as she didn't want to wear her 'liverpool trainers' in another club. the girl had finished eating breakfast when she'd gotten a call from jack telling her he was outside and he couldn't come in because he'd end up yapping to trent and they'd both get late.

"hey callie, you'll be okay. i promise." trent said holding the training she was looking for.

"what if im not trent, i don't want to go. they'll all going to hate me, i don't want to be there. i just want to come home." cj cried.

"cal you haven't even given it a try yet, you might like it there and you know me and taylor are trying to get you back, and if actually is that bad you know you can just call me and i'll come and get you, you'll be okay." trent said whilst hugging the girl and kissing her forehead.

"you better come get me if i call." cj replied.

"always, now go you're going to be late." trent said holding the door open for the girl as he waved hello at her cousin.