so much for advice

It was early in the morning, the sun going through Twilight's curtains, making the pair's skin warm. Twilight woke up first out of both of them. She rubbed her eyes and grabbed her phone to check the time. It was currently 6:24 AM and Twilight had plenty of time to do whatever, since Sunset is a heavy sleeper. Sunset spent the whole night watching TikTok and fell asleep at 4. Twilight predicted that she would wake up around 10.

Twilight lifted herself to stretch. She put on her glasses and turned to look at Sunset's face.

She looks so pretty... Twilight thought, smiling to herself.

She got up and walked to the bathroom to start her morning routine. She grabbed her toothbrush and brushed her teeth. She then brushed her hair and put it up in a messy bun. Twilight returned to her room and sat next to Sunset's unconscious body. She went to turn on the TV and put on Mean Girls to pass time.

While watching the movie, she decided to go on her phone to text her brother.

twi :3

bro im HAVING A CRISIS

REMEMBER MY FRIEND I TOLD YOU ABOUT ??

SUNSET SHIMMER

SHES MAKING MOVES ON ME

AND I DONT KNOW IF SHES JSUT DOING IT FOR FUN OR IF SHE ACTUALLY LIKES ME

In less than 30 seconds, she heard her phone ding.

dearest brother

Oh my

So now you want to tell me about your love life?

twi :3

THIS IS SERIOUSSSSS

dearest brother

Okay okay

Why don't you just ask her?

twi :3

heck NO

it would be so awkward

dearest brother

Or what if you just flirt with her back?

Asking her about it is the safest bet, though.

twi :3

ughghghghghhghhhh

i'll just play along with her

dearest brother

Wow

Didn't think you would take that route

And from all the things im hearing about her, it seems she likes you Twily

twi :3

i dont knowwwww

well thanks for the advice big bro :)

dearest brother

Of course

Call me or Cadence if you need anything