The New Girl!

Tessa's  POVI decided to take a little swim before I go to the main land to visit my aunt Rita

Tessa's  POV
I decided to take a little swim before I go to the main land to visit my aunt Rita. She's the principal of this land school.

Hey there, when I woke up I got dress in my favourite clothing; a hot pink shirt with a black skirt! And pink, black high heels!!!
~The picture below is her outfit she is wearing!~
***********************
Before she goes to school!! She goes for a swim! When I swim, it feels good! The water slashing and more!! After i got out of the water, I quietly dried off, my mermaid tail just vanished. And I ran to school, Sun Coast High! I bump into this boy, he said "Are you lost?" And I said "Yeah! Do you know where Principal Santos Office is?" And he said "Yeah! I will show you!! What's  your name?" And I said "I'm Tessy Miller! And you." and he said "I'm Zac! Zac Blakely!"
*************************
~Knock Knock!~
Come in.
Hey Ms. Santos! "Hey Zac! Why are you not in class?" Said Principal Santos. "I was going to class! I was showing the new girl, Tessy around!" Said Zac.. "Oh! Tessy, sit down... and Zac go to class!!" Said Principal Santos....
"So! Tessy how's your family doing? Said Principal Santos and I said "Good! My mom said to tell you she misses you! And she told me give you this letter."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear: Rita!
You should come back to the Pod! We MISS you so much!! Mostly Me sister! I am sending my daughter, go to school on maid land!!! She there for a mission, to find a special necklace. I love you Sister!
Ps. Don't tell anyone about her! 😫👆👆Shhh!!!
By: Mermaid Melissa Santos❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your first class is in Science! You are with Zac for the Day! for this year. I will take you to your first class and then, Zac will show around!
Ok! Follow me, this is your science class?
Mr. Lee! "This is a new student, Tessy Miller!" Said Principal Santos. "Ok! Take your seat." said Mr. Lee... and "Zac!" I said "Ya!" Said Zac and she said "Can you show Tessy around! After Class!" Said Principal Santos.. "Ok!" Said Zac!
👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👈👈👈👈👉👈👉👉👉👉👉Ok After Class I showed Tessy her next class and her locker!! And LATER that day. School was Over!
But when I was walking to my locker. someone spilled water on me and Zac! I ran and then he ran I ran into this room, the storage room! Then when I got into the room! My tail flop onto the ground and the door open, it was Zac and he flopped a tail too! He said "Your a Mermaid?" And I said "Your a Mermen!" I used my Power of HEAT! To steam dry me. AND Zac!!"
HOW DID YOU DO THAT?
That's one of my power!!!PLEASE Don't tell anyone about me, including your Mermaid's friends too! "WHY?" Said Zac! "Because I hear on a mission, that's why I was in Principal Santos....Offices!" "Ok! I won't tell anyone and including my Mermaid's FRIENDS!"
I walked up to Zac and I used my power on him... and BOOM he has legs now!

Evie and Cam! Was looking for Zac and they came into the STORAGE room! And Evie said "What Happen?"
I got wet. And I was in here all ready! "Oh!" Said Evie. I ran out the door. Evie said "What's wrong with her?" "I don't know?" Said Zac....
"She saw me  as Mermen, Zac!" Said Evie and Cam said..."Ya! I believe her! She is telling the truth?" Said Zac...."How do you know that?" Said Evie and Cam..."i BELIEVE her!" Said Zac!!

🚶🚶🚶🚶🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃💃💃💃💃💃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃