And then it was a photo of Theo, wearing the shirt I got him for his birthday, smiling up at his teacher's camera as he colored a picture. It was a super cute picture of my favorite little person, and it was sure to brighten up the rest of my day.

I wrote Lennon back a quick message and set my phone back down to not be rude, and looked up to see Olivia looking at me.

"Was that your son?" She asked.

"Yeah" I beamed.

"He's super cute" She smiled. "So everything is going good for you guys?"

"It was rocky this month, but we're getting back on track" I answered truthfully.

"Lovely, I'm happy for you"

"Thanks" I smiled.

The rest of the day on set went well. I learned how to tap dance and be a puppet on a string, and I think I did a good job of portraying what Olivia wanted me to. At the end of the day I said goodbye to everyone as usual, but when I went to Florence's trailer, she wasn't there. I guess she was in a hurry to get home, but I couldn't blame her, it's a long day on set.

On the way home I listened to random songs on the radio, unfortunately tonight wasn't a night that I get to spend with Theo, so I pulled into the driveway of Jeff's house. My plan was to move out of here once I was settled with Lennon, so that I could give Jeff and Glenne their house back. However, I think I should stick around a little longer now just in case.

I headed to my bedroom and got myself ready for bed, and then drifted off to sleep.

Saturday December 3rd

It's officially Christmas month, and I was very excited. I just love this time of year, or used to. The last few years were difficult because I spent them separated from Theo, but before then Christmas was something I always looked forwards to.

I just loved the time that I had with my family, and Theo's first Christmas was a lot of fun. He was only 2 months old so he didn't do much, but it was my first Christmas as a dad and I remember it being something I would always look forwards to.

Everything back then was amazing. I was loving fatherhood, Lennon and I were getting the hang of being parents, and I always loved celebrating and making memories with the most important people in my life. Back then I was so excited for the years when Theo would be older and run down to the Christmas tree to tear through his presents.

More memories that I let addiction take away from me.

However, this year is when things are going to start looking up for us. It was the weekend which meant it was my usual time with Theo, so I was getting dressed and looking forwards to that. I also had begun thinking about what I wanted to get the kids for Christmas.

I don't think Lennon is going to let me be there on Christmas morning. It's a big holiday and I think it just holds more weight compared to Thanksgiving or Halloween, so she might not want me there. It's also her favorite holiday, and the first one that she'll be having without her late fiancé. It's probably going to be a hard day for her and she'll probably just want to be with her kids.

I was still planning on giving gifts to the kids regardless, I'll just ask to see them on Christmas Eve or something.

It was a little colder out today, making the temperature nice and cool out. Maybe we'll play outside since it's not overly hot.

I grabbed my phone and my keys, said goodbye to Jeff, and got in my car. I turned on some random radio channel and was surprised when their talking segment included Don't Worry Darling. Mostly mentioning Florence and Olivia, no mention of me.