-"Nothing...just nervous".

After about good 10 minutes, The Man moved away and spoke.

-"No suspicions occurred. Thank you for the time".

He the went out. My breathing finally calmed down and I instantly locked the Locker.

-"That was suspicious of you to run toward your locker, and lock it just after the Man left".

I knew that this woman, had a sense of teasing people around in bad timings.

-"Look, it's nothing personal. It's just that my...test papers are in there..."

-"Test Papers? What the hell would the Man do with your Test Papers?"

I gave her a look, that made her smirk at me even more and then she left for her class. I stood there thinking...

Am I acting that Suspicious...!?
...
Guess, I got to play it cool...

I then, made my way towards my class. 

It was physics, and I had almost zero clue of what the teacher was blabbering about. I didn't know what she was talking about, I couldn't...not after What happened today...

-"CC Walker!" a chalk was thrown at my head, distracting me from my brain. I immediately jumped of my chair, making some of the students chuckle.

-"Ms. Walker, you seemed to be quite confident about Physics that you are not even caring to pay attention to my lecture, huh?"

The teacher approached me, and stood in front of me. Her height compared to mine was less and it was easy for her to make firm eye contact with me, while I had some difficulties.

-"Sor-"

-"No Sorry Ms. Walker. Now answer my question. What in the Opposing Force of Relative Motion, that acts in the form of any Fluid, Liquid or Gas?"

I stared at the teacher blankly, and the whole class became silent wanting to know my stupid answer.