ᴥ⁠● Favourite girl ●⁠ᴥ

Start from the beginning

Adhyansh was just enjoying her touch & state in his own dream land just living the moment of him and his doll being close.

'Kitne pyaare hath hai iske Maan karta hai pure chehre pr iske hath ghumau hayee yeh feathery touch!!'

" ye kitni pyaari hai meri kitni care kar rahi hai agar ye pehle pata hota na toh phele hi nahi ye ball lagva leta muh Parr mere."
("Hayee, she is so sweet, how much she is taking care of me.If I had known this earlier, then I would have hit this ball on my nose earlier only")

'Pr koi nahi der aye durust aye.'
He was Grinning like a monkey and dreaming.
('But never mind, better late than never')

Saachi noticed his lips twitching upwards and turning in a beautiful grin she would have ever seen.

She asked "aap itna kyu muskura rahe hai?"
(Why are you smiling?)

"Tum mere kareeb Jo ho itne"he just said this in flow without realising.
("You are so close to me")

Saachi's hands stopped for a moment and Aadhyansh realised what he have done.

"I mean to say,I remembered my mother, she also heals my wounds like this and now you have come."

This made saachi smile.

And other two people were shocked witnessing this were non other than Reyansh and his Mother.

Not finding Adhyansh in his room Anshika came to check in reyansh's room and the scene just made her not believe her eyes.

Reyansh was just an invisible character to them as till now he was watching there every movement but they were too busy to give a look at his existence in the room.

Reyansh and his mother was just looking at them with open mouth and wide eyes.

Cause Adhyansh don't let any stranger come closer to him and here a girl he just met yesterday that too not a peaceful meeting but a fight.

He was allowing that person to First aid him.

saachi was done with Adhyansh's Wounds and cleaning.

They both heard two fake coughing offcourse one of his brother and one of his mother.

Successfully grabbing Saachi and Adhyansh's attention.

Saachi just moved aside realising she was too close to Adhyansh.

And Adhyansh got up from bed scratching his backneck in nervousness he asked his mom

"Maa aap yaha kaise?" He asked being nervous which was absolutely not his thing.

"I came to see you in your room but you were not there so I came here to see you and here you got treated."Anshika said with little bit happiness glistening in her eyes.

Reyansh gave his mother a side eye bcz her tone of speaking was somewhat making him suspicious.

" Jo T.V mein dikhayi gayi mummy's hote hai jinhe apne bete ki liye koi ladki pasand ati hai voh bhi aise hi baat karti hai unki favourite ladkiyon k sath kahi mummy k dimag mein koi vaisa hi khurafti plan toh nahi chal raha na".
("The mummy's who are shown on T.V. who like a girl for their son, they also talk like this with their favorite girls. What if some such evil plan going on in mummy's mind?)

He came out of his thoughts with interruption of Adhyansh who was saying "mumma vo reyansh aur Dol___- amm saachi gir gaye the toh mein iske room mein aagaya tha toh-"...he was interrupted by saachi..
("Reyansh and dol__- Saachi had fallen, so I came to their room.")

" Unki naak se khoon beh hi Raha tha toh meine socha mein he ointment laga du kyu ki meri hi vajah se laga haina".
("His nose was bleeding, so I thought I should apply ointment because it was injured because of me na.")