Boom—

With the unparalleled brilliance and a loud noise, the old sage disappeared.

In the sky, there is a figure with billowing smoke falling from the sky, as if a huge meteorite hit the land of Taiyi Holy Land, causing a terrible and shocking explosion, affecting hundreds of miles in radius .

That is the ancient demon king!

"Has he been killed by the ancestors?" Many elders and disciples in the Holy Land are also paying close attention to the ancient demon king, hoping that the ancient demon king will be killed.

However, soon, the figure of the ancient demon king rose up into the sky again, standing in the sky, the magic power rolling on his body, extremely terrifying, staring in all directions, although he was covered in blood, he was still very powerful , said angrily: "Damn old guy, when he is about to die, he wants to drag this saint to his death."

.

"Did I decide to destroy the Taiyi Holy Land today?" Many elders and disciples are desperate, although they know that there is still the elder king, but no matter how strong the elder king is, how can he still be the same? The opponent of the Nine Heavens Holy Demon King, they hoped that the elder king did not know this and did not rush over. In this way, the fire of Taiyi Holy Land can be preserved to the greatest extent.

Boom—

At this time, the holy-level formation that covered the sky and the sun was suddenly torn apart.

A peerless figure surrounded by Qinghui suddenly appeared in the sky, standing in the sky, it was Qin Chen.

At the critical moment, he still came back!

Chapter 72 Duel

Qin Chen finally came back, looking at the holy demon king who was roaring in the sky, his brows wrinkled.

It shouldn't, the seal he left should last for a while.

"Huh? It's you!" The holy demon king naturally saw Qin Chen, the familiar Qi, the familiar blood, everything was so familiar, he couldn't help showing surprise: "Ben The saint still wants to find you, but I didn't expect you to show up on your own initiative, it can be said that it takes no effort."

"Elder King!?"

The elders and disciples of Taiyi Holy Land have changed color. They don't come early, they don't come late. The elder king actually appeared at this time.

Ling Ran hurriedly said, "Elder Wang, leave here immediately!"

"Elder Wang, hurry up!" The other elder disciples also shouted to let him leave.

Elder King is the only Venerable Eight Desolate Realm in Taiyi Holy Land. As long as he is still there, there is hope of rebuilding Taiyi Holy Land.

"I can't escape!" At this time, the holy demon king Jie Jie sneered, stared at Qin Chen and said, "I didn't expect how many years have passed, the little Venerable back then, now Having grown to the level of the Great Senior of the Nine Heavens, it is really beyond my expectations."

Qin Chen looked at the holy demon king strangely, and said: "You seem to have just escaped from trouble, you have lost your vitality, you don't run away when you meet me, and you are still swaying there, I have to say, you are really good Courageous."

"This sentence should be said by this sage, you are only a wasteland, even if you become a great master, there is still an insurmountable gap with this sage, but you don't escape, Dare to come back." The holy demon king said.