''well whatever, i saw that on www.alkshkali.com and paparazzi caught them''...Jessie said laughing

''whoa paparazzis are everywher-AHHWWAHHAHHWAHAAHHH

Both women were busy in talking when they heard a loud crying voice from inside, they ran from the ground to inside to see the  what's happening again, and when they went to the place where voice was coming from..

They both gasped looking at two toddlers who was sitting face to face but grabbing each other's hairs and pulling towards themselves and being a crying and yelling mess, Jessie and hyuna rushed towards them and tried to part them from each other and made them leave each other's hairs...

''bwad koo''...said tae crying while Jessie tried to calm him down which didn't worked up so well

''i no bwad yuh broke my car, yuh are bwad''...kook cried looking at him and then his car which tyres are nowhere to be found...

''taetae said sowwy but''..tae said with a runny nose

''your sowwy doesn't making my cwar lwike before''...kook stated which was correct too but what poor child can even do, he just wanted the tyres out of the car so he pulled them by his little teeth, making the car tyreless

''calm down yuh both''...hyuna said patting kook's back

''taetae, kook yuh guys want a gift?''....asked Jessie to distract them from their cub-bunny fight, three of them looked at her, hyuna raised her brows at her to ask what it is, while she just nodded making her understanding what she is trying to do..

''what swurprish?''..tae asked with a sparkling eyes while kook too nodded he wants to know too afterall...

''i'll give yuh both later, first say sorry to each other and give a hug then i will give yuh both a sweet surprise''...Jessie said in a exciting tone and till now both stopped crying just dry tears were there on each other's face..

Kook looked at tae with a big pout, who too looked at him and took first step, he tried to get away from Jessie's hold who made him stand up on ground, tae walked up to kook and hugged him by his waist as he is short as compared to the other child, kook barely hugged him due to height difference...

''koo shit down pwease''...said tae while kook sat down as said, tae blowed air on his head who looked at him with big doe eyes doesn't know what he just did, while Jessie and hyuna smiled at them..

''blow my owie too''...tae pouted to which kook did and both giggled doing it...

''i fofgive yuh''...tae said resting his hand over other's shoulder like a father telling to son 'i am proud of yuh'

''mee too''... jungkook said smiling, bunny teeths peeking out making him look so adorable

''we did as yuh told us to, now give us swurprish''...said kook jumping out of excitement and tae copied it along..

''okay okay, i will give that surprise to yuh both, but promise me yuh both won't tell it to grandpa''...said Jessie in a strict voice while both nodded like a good child..

''perfect, now come with me''...said Jessie and started walking while jungkook, tae and hyuna coming from back holding both of their hands..

Jessie made their way to their big ass kitchen and opened the fridge only to get homemade chocolates, she took two from the box and gave it to both who jumped happily, and started enjoying where kook was eating it like normal on other hand tae was eating like a toddler he is, in a messy way...

''thank yuh Jessie awunty''....kook said after finishing up his chocolate while tae didn't care to look up and enjoyed but jungkook started to drag him with himself to outside by holding his hand, who didn't protested and had his yummy chocolate with other hand...

''they got along pretty good isn't!''...said hyuna while Jessie nodded..

''yess they both are good and gentle, if it was for another children's fighting we would be filled up with scratches''...said Jessie and both laughed painfully...

BWAD KOO!!

''what happened now''...said Jessie making an cry face and both ran towards the way they both went to...

They spotted two toddlers lying on ground while tae huffing and glaring kook cutely, kook pouted

''what happened taetae?''...asked hyuna

''he no strowng and made me fall to grouwnd''...said tae smacking his hand to which kook pouted more rubbing his hand, whose little smack didn't even affected him..

''but how did yuh fall, kook were yuh picking him up?''...asked Jessie narrowing her eyes at him who gave her a small nodd making her sigh..

''but i am so strong, he is hweavy''...said kook defending himself

''kook we shouldn't say anything like that, and tell me why were yuh picking him up?''...hyuna questioned sternly

''because he ish a turtle''....kook laughed making Jessie and hyuna to confuse yet suppressed their laugh at his choice od words Jessie asked him ”why”

''he was walking so slowly, so I tried to pwick him up and walk outside to pwlay again''....kook said looking at tae who is sitting on ground with folded legs looking up to the three figures, listening but barely understanding...

Jessie and hyuna got what really happened here, tae was busy eating his chocolate and was walking slowly as he should because he doesn't got long steps like kook as he is small and other male doesn't have patience so he tried a stunt, they both chuckled at both and tell them not to fight or do something like that again...

They again nodded like a good childs while kook ran from there, tae too ran behind him with his short chubby legs trying to match his pace but the elder was fast...

Jessie and hyuna laughed at their state and went to their leftover work...

________________________________________

Lol i laughed writing this

Do tell me how it was♪⁠┌⁠|⁠∵⁠|⁠┘⁠♪

And and, Don't forget to voteeee

See yuh all tomorrow I guess!!

I love yuh all<3