''so here's the new lovely member his name is Kim Taehyung and will live with yuh all from now on, do take care of him as he is so young among yuh all, don't trouble him''...stated Jerry all children's attention went to the little baby standing beside him holding his finger with his small chubby hands looking at his surroundings with big doe eyes..

While other childrens too looked at him with amused eyes as he was so cute while hobi and yoonmin smiled looking at the small baby..

''hobi and yoongi take him with yuh all, take care and if something wrong happens so inform me''...Jerry said handing tae's hand to hobi, who now clutched onto his hand without any protest...

Rest of the childrens went to study while some went to play as it was their off from school, they study from orphanage only, Jerry tried his best to provide them everything by spending his throughout life's money for his orphanage and his children inside it...

''hey baby, what's your name?''...mochi male also knows as Jimin asked while yoongi scoffed at him

''jimin are yuh deaf? Grandpa just told everyone his name is Kim Taehyung''... yoongi said lazily

''i know that, am just trying to make a conversation with him and to make him comfortable with us yoongi, don't yuh know such things''..Jimin replied frowning making yoongi shut up who walked out from there after pinching tae's cheeks softly who looked up with a pout..

''so what's your name?''...Jimin again asked smiling while kneeling down who looked at him and then hobi who gave him smile as well..

''my nwame ish taetae''...tae smiled making both the person smile..

''will yuh live with your new friends now?''...asked Jimin who looked at him with cute frown

''where ish fwreindsh?''...he asked confused

''we are your new friends from now on, i am jimin''...jimin smiled while tae giggled hearing he have friends now..

''CHIMIN''...he said giggling while hobi laughed looking at Jimin face but he composed himself hearing his new unexpected name..

''well, hey buddy i am hobi''..hobi said patting his head who didn't said anything..

''who ish thish?''..he asked pointing at the doe-eyed male standing beside Jimin looking at him and listening their conversation..

''introduce yourself little devil''..said Jimin making him pout while a certain word got stucked inside tae's little brain...

''hwello i am kookie''...said kook touching tae's short curly hairs out of curiosity..

''ahhhhhh''..tae yelled, tears welled up in his eyes when jungkook slightly pulled his hairs causing him bit pain..

''jungkook don't do that, it's a bad manners''...said hobi comforting the soon to cry baby..

''i am sowwy, i thwought it was doll's hwair lwike maddy's doll hairs''..kook explained the reason behind his action..

''he isn't a doll kook, he is human like us'' ..said Jimin so done with him..

''bwad koo''..tae pouted looking at him with his big eyes..

''i am no bwad yuh are a crybwaby''...kook said to which tae understood nothing he just looked from Jimin to hobi twice..

''kook try to stay with yoongi less, his company affecting yuh i can see very well''...hobi said shaking his head at the pouty male..

''and taetae forgive kookie, he did it by mistake''...Jimin tried to make him understand who smiled widely with sparkling eyes..

''i fofgive koo''..tae nodded while kook giggled and searched something in his pocket, hobi and Jimin just looked at him curiously as what he is even searching for but then chuckled when kook offered it to tae..

''here's the cwandy for yuh''..kook giggled giving it to him who looked at it with sparkling eyes taking it in his own hand..

''chimin, ish koo also my fwreindsh?''...he asked making Jimin to giggle and nodding

''yayyyyyyyy taetae and me are fwreindsh now''...kook said excitedly and tae started doing tiny jump seeing the excited male..

''let's play wid my cars, les go''...said kook while tae again looked at him with big eyes..

''go taetae play with him''...said hobi handing tae's hand to kook who holded his chubby hands and started walking

''be careful''...jimin said like a mom of both while kook showed a hand like a don while walking, hobi laughed looking at his retreating back...

Among hobi, Jimin, yoongi and kook, hobi was the first one in orphanage second was yoongi and then Jimin, lastly jungkook, as time passed they became friends more like a small cute family along with other childrens present in orphanage, kook holds special place inside Yoongi's heart, he shows his sweet personality to him only and always had been a tease to Jimin and he loves pissing him off too much..

Add to the list, tae also came in their Circle..

Let's see further what happens now..

________________________________________

It was cute?
Or not?

Let me know in comment section

And do vote my barbiesssss

I love yuh all<3