Twelve || Cola

Magsimula sa umpisa

Without wasting any time, you managed to assign tasks to each person. First, Suika had gone to get a lacquer, the substance that covered Kohaku's shield. Then, Senku poured some lacquer on the iron bars and ripped a plank off the bridge with force. In the meantime, Kohaku carved a channel into the plank. Next, Senku filled the channel with the molten copper and afterwards, he wrapped the bars with the result.

Even if you're guiding the others what to do, you breathed a sigh of relief, feeling the pressure alongside them.

Gen, the person standing beside you, arched an eyebrow mockingly, "So, you're like their commander or what?"

"None of your business." You immediately ended the conversation, allowing Gen to pat himself on the back for attempting to communicate with you.

After a few moments, Chrome gave a startled, loud gasp. That surely caused you and Gen to exchange quick glances before staring worriedly at something that Chrome was pointing to.

It appears that three villagers are approaching the Kingdom of Science. The two men next to him are unquestionably his underlings, while the center man is a massive, blonde man with shoulder-length hair.

"This is bad! It's Magma!"

"He's not the kind of guy who talks things over." Kohaku warned, preparing her weapon in front of her, "We're gonna have to fight!"

Quickly, you seized her wrist and shook your head, "If we go to war with the village right now, it's game over."

"But we have no choice!" Angrily, Kohaku shot back, but she did as you asked and lowered her weapon.

"Oh, we have."

With a menacing smile that caused everyone to take a few steps back, you slowly and eerily turned your head back to face Gen.

"Asagiri Gen." You spoke silently as Gen responded with an unwilling smile.

'Please, not me. Please, not me!' He continued to beg in his mind, but as your look grew stronger, he was forced to let out a heavy sigh.

Forcefully, He took a step forward, his head lowering in dread. With a mere gaze, he knew what you were going to say.

"You got my flowers?" Gen asked in a bitter tone.

You simply set a few white Asters on his hand without responding before giving him two gentle pats on the back; 'Good luck.'

Unconsciously, a small smile spread across his lips as he felt a little relief that despite your hatred for him, there is still a part of you that showed him kindness.

"Flowers over war." He muttered beneath his breath.

After Gen figured out the right grasp to hold the flowers, he walked towards Magma and the gang.

But it's obvious that his actions infuriated them much more.

"What in the hell is this guy holding flowers for?! Doesn't he know we're looking for a fight?!" The small blonde asked angrily.

But Magma hadn't yet shown his rage. He merely chuckled, "Were you the one that made the Gods so angry? Stepping out to me like this takes more balls than brains."

In response, Gen let out a dramatic gasp, "I'm sorry! I'm afraid you're mistaken. We're trying to use our sorcery to stop this onslaught of terror from above."

"Quit talking out of your ass! I don't want to hear this-"

"Allow me to show you." With a cunning smile, Gen flipped his palms back, making the flowers vanish from sight in front of his opponents.