"Hey Aki! Do you watch this anime?" Ryan asked me showing a photo on his phone.

The world shall know the Dragon master.

What kind of anime is it?

"No I don't watch such animes."

"So you watch anime?"

The question was asked by William. He was looking not interested in the conversation when I saw them. It could be because he doesn't watch anime.

"I used to but I haven't watched any since long."

I remembered myself watching some anime with my grandparents around. I don't remember watching any since then.

"I think you should try this one. This one is so amazing! The main character is so cool! Here look in this picture."

I saw few photos. The main character looked flashy. I preferred simpleness over flashiness so that kind of character wasn't someone I would be interested in.

"Looks good."

I replied. Ryan's face brightened.

"In the anime, the main character has some secret he is hiding. The main villain holds some grudge against him and he tries to-"

"Wait Ryan. You will end up spoiling the anime."

Marlon stopped Ryan from telling any further information.

"Hey I didn't spoiled anything."

"You were clearly going to tell him everything. Marlon stopped you at right time, otherwise the anime would have been spoiled for Aki just like how you spoiled it for me."

Ryan groaned. He was quite eager to tell me all about anime.

"Do you watch anime?"

I directed my question to Marlon and William ignoring Ryan.

"I have watched this one Ryan is talking about. If you want any suggestions I am glad to offer as I have watched many."

Marlon seemed to have watched the anime.

"Well no," William replied to my question.

"I have watched more animes than these two."

Ryan folded his hands and exhaled air.

"I didn't asked you Ryan."

"I told you just in case you need any suggestions."

"I am good."

"Hey!"

Ryan looked disappointed. The other two roared in laughter.

"I will watch this one for you, Ryan. Is it fine?"

Ryan smiled. The battle science class started. The teacher had some papers in his hands and asked few students to distribute them.

"I will tell you more about it later," Ryan whispered.

I wasn't interested in the hero so I will just get spoiled the whole story by him anyway.

"So class let's start with today's lecture. Today let me teach you how to catch Pokemon. Aria, Chloe and Harry are distributing the study material keep it safely with you as it has some extra points. You should read them after class."

I got few papers in my hand from Aria. There were total three pages.

"The first step is to weaken the Pokemon and then you can throw the Pokeballs. You can encounter Pokemon without them noticing you. In this case the catch rate is higher."

There were similar points written on the paper as well.

"Okay everyone. I will provide you the demonstration here."

The teacher encountered a Sandile. He weakened the Pokemon with his Dodrio. He threw a pokeball to catch the encountered Pokemon. The ball shook thrice and few stats appeared with a click sound.

"Just like that I caught a Sandile. It seems simple but few Pokemon have low catch rate so you might use status condition to increase catchrate like sleep or paralysis. Like I will catch this Exeggcute with the help of Magnezone."

He asked his Magnezone to paralysis his opponent and threw pokeball to catch it. The ball shook similarly thrice and stars appeared.

"Like this. Okay the class is dismissed now. You may catch Pokemon here. You can shift to Coastal Biome, Canyon Biome or Polar Biome to catch Pokemon you want to."

With this the class was dismissed. Some students started to find themselves new Pokemon. I could not find Ryan and Marlon.

"Where did they go?"

"Marlon and Ryan have already began their Pokemon hunt."

William sighed.

"Aren't you going?"

"No. I have to meet someone in League club."

Today we had obtained the club cards. We could join clubs now.

"What about you?"

"There are lot of Pokemons here. It's too early to find another pokemon."

"Hello Aki. Hello William."

A feminine voice had approached us. It was Kathy.

"Oh hello. Aren't you going to catch Pokemon?"

"Well no. I had to visit League club with William."

After the tournament they had discussed with Mark. They might be visiting student council as well.

"What about you Aki?"

"I will tag along."

"I don't want you to come with us." William answered.

"Well I have nothing to do. Can't I just tag you people? I won't do anything. Do you mind Kathy?"

"No. You can come with us."

William sighed in defeat. I followed them to the Central Plaza's League club room.

__________________

Author's note:-

Hello everyone

This is the beginning of the new arc. I hope you will enjoy the story. The student council has a role in this arc.

Thank you