“Me?”

“Yes you.”

Marlon hesitated to put his palm on her head. He touched her head to stroke. Sprigatito gave a cry.

“Nya~”

“She got to know that you apologized her. Thanks!”

“Sorry Sprigatito.”

Marlon smiled and looked comfortable with the cat. He had forgive her for what she did with his face. He was even at fault.He apologized Sprigatito for his mistake.

At the end of the day everyone received the said bonuses from the volunteers. I received 20 Pokeballs and 2 premier balls. Sprigatito and I did really a good job here. We mostly lost matches against fire type Pokemons.

The teacher in the auditorium gave a speech congratulating the students on their first tournament and first lesson in battle science. The teacher called her lesson as forming strategies and knowing your Pokemon. This way she completed her lecture and congratulated the first three participants.

Soon a notification popped on my phone screen.

The notification read as follows:

Tournament results:-

1) WILLIAM.    21 wins. +300BP

2) AKI.               20 wins  +150 BP

3) ARIA.           18 wins.   +50 BP

4) KATHY.        17 wins

5) ALEX.          15 wins

6) MARLON.    13 wins

7) HARRY.        12 wins

There is a special award for the first three winners.

This was the message I received.

I received 150 BP.

So that's it I guess.

After the teachers left the podium, the students left after being tired from the day.

There were three students waiting. A girl student walked towards the other waiting student who was the volunteer of the tournament.

“Mark.”

The volunteer looked at the girl.

“Yes Kathy? What do you want?”

“I want to join the league club and the student council.”

Kathy's answer surprised Mark.

“Hmm you may join League club once you get the club card.”

“I see.”

“Joining student council right now? I don't think you will be able to get into top 20 currently.”

“Hmm?”

“Han is currently the 20 ranked. She is strong trainer herself. Even she has a full team and currently you have just one Pokemon. I don't think you will be able to join the council.”

“I want to give a try.”

“Me too.”

The second student spoke up breaking his silence.

“Okay once you obtain your club card I will ask the council for your official match against Han. You will have to join League club after getting the club card. Is that right?”

“Yes fine with me.”

“Thanks Mark.”

Mark then shifted his gaze towards me.