10. Tournament III

Depuis le début

I looked at the unnecessary detail at somewhere at the bottom of the page.

I wondered what roll this ranks play in League club and the Student council.

"Aki."

A feminine voice called me. I faced the owner of this voice. The voice belonged to Han the volunteer of my previous group.

"Han? What happened?"

"Exactly what happened when you went to washroom?"

"Eh?"

I thought this to be surprising to ask. I felt a little awkward. Obviously who would tell what happens in washroom to someone of opposite sex.

Right? Isn't it like that?

I asked myself on response to Han's question.

"You were thinking something weird?"

She read my thoughts. Are you psychic?

"No."

I tried to answer as normally as possible.

"You don't seem to understand what I am asking."

"Yeah I kind of."

"You had went after..."

"...William?"

She nodded while looking away blushing a little red.

She is asking me what he was doing in washroom?

Wasn't he doing the same-

"You are weird."

Hey that's what I should say!?

"I mean you went after him to washroom. Did anything happened?"

Oh I understood what she meant.

"Well nothing much. I didn't talked to him actually."

"You are lying. Aren't you?"

"There is no reason for me to lie here."

Han looked irritated. She turned back.

"Meet me during lunch break."

With that she left. Sprigatito moved her head sideways trying to understand what Han meant.

"Don't worry Sprigatito. It's just some different people have different personalities."

She had a weird one though.

Maybe I was thinking weird.

I found the members of my group with the volunteer. I ran with Sprigatito on my shoulder towards them.

________________________

Aki's POV:-

I was sitting in the cafeteria having my lunch. The previous round 5 ended. It wasn't quite well. I lost three matches straight back to back. All the fire types had advantages.

"So there you are."

"Yeah I am here Han."

"Thanks for waiting."

She got her own lunch set and sat before me.

"Fifth round was rough right?"

"Sure it was."

All the rankings changed after fifth round. The bottom ranked ones elevated while the upper ranks fell. Kathy and Aria lost two matches each while William lost all three matches similar to me. It looked as if after a solid winning streak William was on a losing streak. These five loses didn't changed his first place. I was ranked with Alex and Kathy. Alex seemed to have taken benefit of this round.