Romance in Air 💒

A week passed

Abhimanyu slowly adjusted to the life with Kaira, somewhat addicted to the life with Kaira. But deep down Kairav taught him how foolish he was to blame his wife. He understood how much he hurt her. He want to correct everything and win her back. Slowly everyone noted a depressed and dejected Abhimanyu. They want to cheer but have no idea what to do.

A fine morning

Kairav and vansh brings Abhimanyu outside to play with them. Goenkas are on lawn. They were looking at how kids trying to bring out the happy version of Abhimanyu.

Just then everyone saw Kaira standing there in a matching outfit. They are like just  married couples who are on their honeymoon period.

Suwarna: looks like something cooking on your mind. Spill the beans without increasing our curiosity. What's the matter

Manish: that devilish aura and smirk ... Something is really going on their head

Devilish???????????????

Kaira look at each other very cutely

Kaira look at each other very cutely. They have a smirk on their face.
They slowly took out the shades and put it on. And stylishly stand before Abhimanyu

Abhimanyu: you guys need something from me, am I right?

They nodded yes very cutely

What? Anything important!

Kartik: naira is a professional dancer with much fame

Kartik: naira is a professional dancer with much fame. Her dance academy is well known in Udaipur. These days she is too busy to handle everything... So she needs you to assist her for a few days. Can you?

Abhimanyu understood their intentions. He felt happy that they are trying to keep him busy and happy. He nodded yes.

Naira:  welcome to my world. Mr PA. Then I will send my schedule to you. Arrange everything according to your views. Feel free

He nodded yes.