Abhir is My Kid, Am I Right?

Starts after the six year leap. Abhimanyu already met Abhir and Akshara in Sharma house. Abhinav doesn't know about Abhimanyu's real identity nor Akshara's. Manjari don't hate Akshara nor Arohi. Here there are many elements that are different from that of the serial track. Keep an open mind and read it as considering a piece of fiction. Abhimanyu's day to return back to udaipur is arrived. He is getting ready to go back.

Abhimanyu announced his departure to Abhinav and Abhir. Akshara don't have any change in her expression. But to her surprise her kid is so sad to part himself from his docman whom he met days before. Abhir rushed to the embrace of Abhimanyu.

Abhir: I don't know why... But I really want you to be with us forever. I liked your company alot. Docman you are like a superhero

Abhimanyu: but I don't belong to this world of yours junior. This world consists of you mumma and your papa. So let me go beta. Thats

Why you don't belong to our world, doc man why can't you stay with us?

Akshu: because he is not like us betu. And he have his own family to take care of. His own world. For whom he can sacrifice anyone or any bonding. And also there is a reason why mumma too can't let him stay with us( she murmured to herself)

Abhimanyu looked at her understanding what she really meant by that statement the one who can sacrifice anything for his family

Abhimanyu looked at her understanding what she really meant by that statement the one who can sacrifice anything for his family. Yes she is right. He didn't give her a chance and later whatever he did won't compensate for his reckless behaviour on that particular day.

Without listening to anyone he grabbed him into the house. Abhimanyu was forced to come in. He greeted her and she too

Reciprocated it with emotionless face

Reciprocated it with emotionless face. There is a serenity in her approach to him, no sadness,no happiness not even a bit of anger. She is treating him like he don't affect her anymore. Abhir climbed to his hand

 Abhir climbed to his hand