CHAPTER - : Treasure Hunt 1

" A new application for the post of spoken English teacher has been received..
Our PT's name is in the reference list."

Message popped up in Rajveer's phone. And his brain started decoding the meaning. The term 'Spoken English' made his heart stop for a second.

" Sirjii aur kuch? Sada lassi... Aam lassi... Mixed fruit lassi.. dry fruit lassi.... "
A voice interrupted his soldier moment.

Rajveer - " Ek thandi meeti lassi Dena, Paaji..."
He shouted matching the waiters tone.

His mind quickly decoded the message.

PT - Huda..
Spoken English - Alekh.
A new application that means someone know something about Alekh, who is still in the crutial stage of their undercover mission.

His team was on the breaking point of the mission, and he didn't wanted to mess it even by a small thing. After the trigger mission's failure, he desperately wanted to destroy the Eagle gang and announce the world that his yaar Naveen is innocent.

" I will be there in 1 hour. "
He messaged back.

" No need. Reach Gurukul. Mony wil handle the interview."
The reply came further disappointing Rajveer.

" Kuch bhi bura hua toh Devdas (Rajveer) aur kuch bhi bura hone ki bhanak bhi padhi toh Mouny (Gunny).. kuch bhi achcha hua toh Jerry ( Vihaan )
Mujhe bus kosne ke liye saath mein leke ghumoo.." he muttered to himself finishing his tandi lassi.

He checked his watch and waited for Jerry ups Vihaan Chandra to contact him.  An hour passed and there is no reply. He was about to start his Jeep, a bus parked near the dhaba for the lunch, blocking his view from the road.

" 15 minutes ka time he. Chaloo chaloo jaldi niklo. Jisko bhi bathroom jaana he jaake aavo aur khana khake jaldi jaldii.."
The ticket collector announced in a high pitched voice and few passengers stepped down in hurry.

In the mean time, Rajveer remembered his jacket was still on the charpai and he got down to fetch it.

He was about to return back to his Jeep, he heard a known voice...

" Aunty jii... Yaha mere bagal mein joh kudi baiti thi, use kahi dekha he aapne???...."

" Wahi ladki jisko tum ched rahe the?..."

" Main aur chedna? Auntijii aapko galatfy...."

" Aj kal ke bachche kitne...."

Before the arguements reach the ears of the police, Rajveer interrupted it and saw confusion in Huda's eyes.

Rajveer - " Sirf 10 minutes bache he bus nikalne ke liye... Aur aap log yaha baat kar rahe... Fir yeh math kehna ki gaddi chodke chali gayi..."
He acted as if he is the driver of the bus and the crowd gathered around Huda disappeared swiftly...

Huda - " Thank You sirjii... Aapne toh aaj bacha liya mujhe..."
Uttering these words he was ready to took a flight...

Rajveer - " Waise kise dhoond rahe the tum?.."
He asked hopefully to get a clue..

Huda seeing here and there,
" Woh kisi ko bhi nahi sirjii... Bus mere pass ek sunder si kudi baiti thi aur main..."
He touched his ears lying smoothly..

Rajveer - " tum nasta karloo... Main chalta hu..." Saying this he left towards the jeep waiting for the messages...

Huda took out his phone and texted his Commanding officer about the emergency situation.

After 2 minutes,
Rajveer's phone popped up with a text,

" Suna he tumhara Angrezi theekh takh he. New applicant ko bus Gurukul ke interview rules samjha Dena. "

It took few seconds for him to understand the meaning as it was rare to hand him an important task after the failure of trigger mission.

Rajveer, " Ismein zaroor Vihaan ka haath hoga" he thought moving on towards the jungle as it was a perfect hideout spot...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸