I reached to them - Ishaan and Samar.

When Ishaan said that I am looking beautiful I couldn't stop blushing. To hide it I complimented him back smiling. Well he was looking handsome too.

Just then I got a call. So I just excused myself to attend it.

It was my sister's haha I mean my bestie. She is not less than family to me.

Yesterday, she was busy when I texted her about my feelings for Ishaan. Now she would scold me to telling her all this drama late.

As soon as I picked up the call. She started singing.

Dil deewana,deewana
Hai ye dil!
Deewane ne mujhko bhi
Kardala ha deewana!
Maine uske sheher ko choda
Uski gali mein dil ko toda
Phir bhi seene mein dhadakta hai
Ye dil!
Maine dil se use nikala
Jo na karna tha kardala
Phir bhi yaad usi ko karta hai
Ye dil!

"Ho gaya tera drama." I said when she stopped flexing her bollywood song singing skills. She's just trying to annoy me. But her loss I am not!

But I am happy. Happy about having a hope that he likes me too.

"Ha , tell me now!" She said.

"Tell you what?" I said innocently teasing her.

"Oh hello, ab itni innocent mat ban. Tell na preee??" She said pouting.

"Ah okayy okayyy!" Saying that I continued and told her the whole story from the elevator inconvenience incident to the drunk proposal ufff! It didn't took me much time it was like a tmkoc timelapse.
(Only tmkoc fans can understand it hehe)

"For reallllll?! Girlllll?? Are you serious?! Itna sab ho gaya and I am getting to know about all the drama now?" She said dramatically.

"Yeah, yeah I wasn't sure about it. So I didn't tell you!" I made a statement.

"Okayyy, so you weren't sure about it before and now you are sure?" She asked curiously.

I hummed at her Question.

"Jiju mil gaye mujhe oh ho!" She said.

"Okay, now I will call you back later.ummm after the haldi ceremony."

"Thike enjoy and take care." Saying this she ended the call and I went back to Ishaan and Sahil.

"Sorry guys, did I take long time?" I apologized.

"Nah it's okay Ishaan ne aapke saare gunah maaf kiye hue hai." He said giggling while Ishaan just patted his back signalling him to shut his mouth.

I didn't understand anything. Well there's there separate bro code,like me and my bestie have.

The haldi ceremony ended peacefully. The elders have warned both of them not to meet till their wedding. But today's generation, don't believe in all these things.

I went to my room. It was comfortable to live there. Ahana asked me to live with her there. I also did not wanted to stay alone. And who could be a better room partner, then my new friend Ahana.

"You know what the haldi ceremony should have taken place together." She said removing her makeup.

"Yeah, I know but these are the rituals." I said placing my jhumkas in the box. And glanced at the keychain one of this is with Ishaan. Seeing the keychain I kept smiling.

I was startled when suddenly my phone rang. I saw the caller id. It was Ishaan's call. But at this time. Why would he call me at this time?

"Who's calling?" Ahana asked.

"It's Ishaan." I said squeezing my eyebrows.

"Pick up"

I didn't think much and picked up the call & kept on the speaker as I was doing some skincare.

"Hello." I said.

"Uhh yeah woh-" he was hesitating while speaking while I just nodded hummed at his words.

"Bol dena yaar jaldi. Aise Sharma raha hai jaise pyaar confess karna ho." Samar said and my eyes became wide hearing his statement.

I nervously cleared my throat. While Ahana just laughed at his words.

"Well, I just called to ask you a favour." Samar said.

"And what is it?* Ahana asked.

"Ahana you are there. As you know we decided to gaze stars today. So I want you to come to the terrace." Samar said in a cute voice and it could be clearly seen that Ahana Is melted like butter hearing his request.

"So what are you both planning to do?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Well Preesha, I need your help." Ahana said holding my hand.

"Umm okay I understood. I will come with you and see if anyone's there." I said.

"Hah, you are so intelligent you understood it." She said and I just nodded.

"Preesha is coming too?" Ishaan asked from that side.

"Yeah,I am bringing her up- I mean she is Bringing me up there on the terrace." Ahana said.

"And we want both of you to help us." Samar said.

"Yeah, yeah I know." I and Ishaan said at the same time. While Ahana and Samar just giggled.

______________________________________

So that's it for today's Chapter 18 I hope you all like it. Don't forget to vote and Comment.

Follow me on instagram for spoilers and updates 🤌🏻✨❤️

Till then take care 💗 byee tataa!

~iauthorps