Chapter 2: Surge x Spurious

Start from the beginning

He wasn't Issei anymore.

Energy-power-surrounded him but it wasn't his-or was it?

"I am Rivezim!"
"I am strong? -Yes! Yes, I am strong!"
"But it was just so... boring."
"Let's... Let's bring the-END."
"HAHHAHHA-Cough-HAHAH!"

Issei's eyes widen. Those words... they weren't his own but he couldn't help to agree with them because at that moment, they were his then. He was confused as he was conflicted as to who he was. Anger was one of the main emotions that surged through him. There was no way that he of all people would agree to such words! However, after that moment, he felt so-relieved, like he was accepted something that made him desire more. His hand twitched, but he didn't know it wasn't because the burning cold.

His mouth fell open, as a soundless scream echoed nowhere. His hand had become deformed and his inwards of his hands shifted so horribly that they burst-exploded-from his hand. Until it shot right back into gory mess where his-whoever he was then-hand should've been.

The hand's skin was now pale in spots that looked like scars. Some parts of his fingers weren't same size as they were before. Some were mutated in size or angle to look like a freak accident occurred.

*Sppplliish*

Just his hands, his entire body followed. His inwards became outwards; the Beast watched on with a slight curiosity. As suddenly as it left his body, his gore returned, leaving patches of something-someone-in various parts of his body

The new person had two hair colors. Brown from the original body and, in many places, silver white after the transformation. His skin tone was now either pale or a light tan in random places as if he had a odd skin deformation. His arms were of uneven sizes much like the fingers that was much like a prologue to this... shift. His face had changed the most and that said a lot compared to the rest of his body. His face was angular like Rivezim's but it still retained it's boyish look from the original person. However, that was until one would look at the deformed nose which tried to combine the shape of the said persons' noses. The eyes were strange as they retained both colors in various spots, uneven between the eyes and one eyeball even had two pupils.

All in all, he was an abomination that was like... the Beast, on a much smaller scale.

ThIs... Is InTrIgUiNg.

With a sick sense of curiosity, more wisps appeared atop its heads and shot forth towards the motionless thing.
Those wisps... They were his enemies, and, yet, they were his friends.

"Issei-senpai, I-I'm s-scared!" Gasper's vast devilish-energy pool had become his as his body went under another change among changes since he had not one flame enter him, but seven.
"Sword Birth!" Yuuto's skill and abilities had been engraved into him as hard as they been onto Yuuto.
"Darling-Let's practice!" Xenovia's memories and affinity with swords were his. And he was now Five.
"Issei-senpai, you pervert." He gained Koneko's desire and strength, his mental state thrown into fluctuation.
"Ufufufu, Issei, you make me so... hot." Akeno's tendencies and amplitude for magic was now his, whoever he was then.
"I-Issei! I w-want a k-k-k-kiss t-too!" Asia had also followed, awkward urges and grace appeared into him.

The last one stopped before him.

He, unsure who he actually was, stared at the flickering wisp.

It showed her. Rias.

Her wings had been out as she had been practicing various aerobatics along with her Bael powers since she felt bad that Issei was almost literally carrying them in battles. However, about to jump, her wings-exploded, causing her to yell in shock and pain as she fell. Disbelief had fallen upon her as her wide eyes stared at the morbid mess of her twisting and shifting wings. As suddenly as his own transformation, the gore leaped back and reconstructed then reconnected itself as angel wings. The memory began to fade into another as it ended with a wisp leaving her.