Chapter 1: Dreams x Degenerate

"Have you ever suffered sinful regret?
They say it kills like a blissful cigarette.
Even in the name of righteousness,
For those to live on without knowingness.

Only to be shoved,
By my beloved.
Am I allowed to grieve?
With my hefty heave?
Can I?
I'm not the smartest guy,
But, without a cut, I know,
I chose the right 'shadow.'
I mean, at least,
They didn't have to be deceased.
I am the 'terrifying' incarnation of sin, The Devil.
I am the undying damnation who can not yet settle.
With that fact, I am too greatly hated.
It's funny, I may just be fated,
To be hurled,
Into a world,
Where I am incarcerated,
As all great Seven Sins.
Yet, this is where it... begins."

:|: - Dreams x Degenerate - :|:

W-Why am I here?

The distorted space is filled with multitudes of all kinds of light vibration. It seemed like a vivid dream yet bland with nothingness. It was the Dimensional Gap, the former home of the Infinite Dragon God, Ouroboros, or [∞], and the vacant home of the True Red Dragon God Emperor, Dragon of Dragons, or [DxD].

He tried to summon the [Boosted Gear], but to no avail. He had to leave; he couldn't stand the Dimensional Gap, for it would rip him into nothingness, as he was still weak.

-!

Then suddenly, the surrounding area, for as far his sharp eyes could see, became pitch black.

W-What?

What could shift what was between a huge mass of worlds so quickly, so easily? The "plane" that wasn't governed by time or affected by the laws of space? Changing what shouldn't have existed?

His answers came with a sense of dread that overcame him. It was unlike anything he had even felt, which may be that way since he was powerless to fight. It was on par with overwhelming power from [DxD] or [∞], which also cause his same numbness at their full bluntness, yet the vileness it radiated was unmatched. There was only one thing he could think of, something even he couldn't help but despise, despite befriending the other two beings that matched it potentially.

T-Trih-

YoU aRe CoRrEcT, sEkYiRuUtEi

His eyes widened, but didn't move. He knew he couldn't do anything. He was utterly useless without his [Sacred Gear].

NoW, nOw, DoN't FeAr Me. I hAvE a PrOhOsItIoN fOr yOu.

The voice was as sinister as it was, oddly, friendly. It felt as it were the both the angel and devil atop one's shoulder when making a tough decision.

W-What is it? Issei, despite his question, felt as if he didn't want to know.

HoH? i ThInK yOu'Ll QuItE LiKe It.

The thought of him liking anything that disturbed his peace... well, it was rather horrifying, he wasn't a battle-freak, like Vali after all. He may be perverted, but he wasn't that crazy.

I kNoW tHe PlAn.

What plan? Was there a plan to cure his inability to see oppai? Issei wanted to ask, but decided to withhold his questioning, like a servant meeting its new master. However, he was sure that Trihexa, or [666], could read his mind.

It UsElEsS, yOu KnOw. EvErYtHiNg Is UsElEsS.

What was useless?! He felt so annoying without knowing for the first time in his life, without seeing breast anymore! The being talking to him could bring, and was bringing, the end of the world-the end of boobs! Why couldn't he have a fighting chance? Why did he have to choose?! Why was he STILL useless?!