Before I had the chance to even shake his hand, my secure phone rang. I rolled my eyes and shrugged knowing he understood, which he did.

Hopefully, he had some information about what was happening in space, since I sensed nothing from God. For whatever reason, He was still keeping out of the loop. At least Secretary Woodall was keeping me in.

What was happening was a bit of chaos on both ships. The mutineers, without the knowledge of the other species, had been planning on taking over for years. It took time to convince enough to follow that sacrificed time had to be forfeited.

That was the reason God sent both ships to Earth. To have them ready for His plan.

The problem with successful mutinies, which was the source of the chaos, was not knowing what to do after taking control. All the thought's put into taking over. But nothing about what happens when they succeed.

Some wanted to go home and leave the loyalists on Earth. Others wanted to stay and send both ships away. A small, but vocal group wanted the loyalists dead. It showed just how alike they were. Not just to each other, but to us.

I answered the phone wishing the timing would've been better. "Hello, Mr. Secretary."

"The ambassadors want you in a conference, Mr. Ryan. They'll be on in 20 minutes."

More bad timing. "I'll be on, Mr. Secretary." I shook my head, while hearing the disconnect.

I should've been celebrating with Willie, rather than working. But wasn't given a choice. I had to be online. "Sorry about this. But I have to work. Make yourself comfortable. It shouldn't take long."

I sat at my desk ready for the spam through prayer. There wouldn't be time to delete, just yet. I'd have to go through and delete it later.

The link was found in the mix of flesh, which I clicked on. But must've hit the wrong one. Pictures of an adult nature appeared, leading me to close it, before opening the right link. It was a good thing I was already protected by prayer. The adversary wasn't going to get to me that way.

The ambassadors were there, along with Secretary Woodall. I guessed it was going to start early, which was fine with me. The sooner we started, the sooner it could end.

I prayed God would guide me in my words.

"We are requesting sanctuary from the traitors," they barked and hissed together.

"What happened, Ambassadors?" I asked before Secretary Woodall had the chance.

He looked irked. But said nothing. It wasn't like he told me not to speak.

"We've received no word from either crew," Ambassador Borant barked.

"They must want us dead. You must protect us," Ambassador Creel hissed.

"Give us sanctuary," Ambassador Borant followed.

"If they come for us, you must stop them. They bring war to Earth," hissed Ambassador Creel.

They were more than willing to bring Earth into their fight, but only on their terms. War was the only option they saw. Of course, that meant they believed the mutineers held the same motivation.

"I'll speak with President Silva, Ambassadors," Secretary Woodall said with no guarantees.

They looked relieved, despite the lack of a guarantee.

I was prodded by God to speak. "What about having some of their people send leaders land in America, so everyone's on equal ground, Ambassadors? That way we can find out exactly what they want, without risk to anyone."

They both nodded, which I took as affirmation. I had no proof, since I'd no way of knowing exactly what it meant. Had it been a refusal, one of them would've said something.

"Very well, Advisor Collins," Ambassador Creel hissed, "I'll see if they can send someone."

"And I'll do the same, Advisor Collins," Ambassador Borant barked right after.

Getting everyone on the ground seemed the best option, to me. I was glad God prompted me to bring it up.

I'd done all I could. The rest was up to them.

When the feed ended, we celebrated Willie's acceptance of the truth.