Year Two: Meet Mr. Weasley/Gilderoy Lockhart & Norman Osborn

*The five boys got out of the car and quietly entered into the burrow. Fred (Or George) kept a lookout for if someone had woken up. Harry took a look around while Ron got a biscutte. Harry was amazed.* 

Ron: *Mouthful* It's not much, but it's home.

Harry: I think it's brilliant.

*Just then, Mrs. Weasley came down the stairs and stared at her sons angrily.*

Molly: Where have you been?!

*She sees Harry and smiles.*

Molly: Harry, how wonderful to see you, dear. 

*She then looks back at her kids and Peter.*

Molly: Beds empty. Car gone. You could have died. You could have been seen. You should be greatful that Peter left a note. 

*She looks back at Harry again.* 

Molly: Of course, I don't blame you, Harry, dear.

Ron: *Mouthful* They were starving him, Mum. They put bars on his window.

Molly: Well, you best hope I don't put bars on your window, Ronald Weasley.

*Peter gulped as Fred and George looked at Ron wide-eyed.*

Molly: Come on, Harry, time for a spot of breakfast.

*They all gathered at the table in the kitchen. Peter helped out Molly passing out plates, utensils, and napkins. Just then, Ginny came down the stairs.*

Ginny: Mummy, have you seen my jumper?

Molly: Yes, dear, it was on the cat.

*She then looks over at Harry and stops. Harry sees her and smiles.*

Harry: Hello.

*Ginny didn't even respond back. She slowly backed away and darted back up the stairs. Fred and George chuckled, leaving Harry confused.*

Harry: What did I do?

Ron: Ginny. She's been talking about you all summer. A bit annoying, really.

Peter: Sounds like someone's got an admirer, eh Harry?

*Harry looked at Peter confused. Just then, a man called out. It was Mr. Weasley.*

Arthur: Morning, Weasleys.

Ron/Fred/George/Percy: Morning, Dad.

Molly: Morning, Arthur.

Arthur: What a night. Nine raids. Nine!

Peter: Raids?

Ron: Dad works in the Ministry of Magic, in the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office. Dad loves Muggles, thinks they're fascinating.

*Molly gives Arthur a kiss on the cheek and he sits down at the table.*

Arthur: Well, now.

*He then looks over at Peter and Harry. Peter's sat down at the table with Harry.*

Arthur: And who are you two?

Harry: Oh. Sorry, sir. I'm Harry, sir. Harry Potter.

Arthur: Good Lord. Are you really?

*Harry nods and then Arthur looks over at Peter.*

Arthur: And you?

Peter: Peter Parker, sir.

Arthur: Ah of course. Well, Ron has told us all about you two, of course. When did they get here?

Molly: Peter come down yesterday. Harry arrived this morning. Your sons flew that enchanted car of yours to Surrey and back last night.

Arthur: Did you really? 

*Peter nods and then Arthur looks at the others.*

Arthur: How did it go?

*Peter almost chokes on his water as Arthur says this. Molly smacks Arthur's arm.*

Arthur: I mean...That was very wrong indeed, boys. Very wrong of you. Now, Harry, you and Peter must know all about Muggles. Tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck? 

Harry: Oh...um...

*Just then, there was a screech.*

Peter: What was that?

Molly: Oh, that'll be Errol with the post.

*Errol came flying in with the post...a little too fast and WHAM! He bumps into the window and falls to the ground. Peter winces.*