-Rain Tea-

Silently, quietly, but with maddening resistance I witnessed the obscure spring blooms being devoured.

It was the cure for my misery,

Misery in return of misery,

An absolute cure.

Or so I had thought.

I do not recall the last time I had felt comfort...zen...tranquility. I can't recall one single incidence...I can't recall if I had ever been embraced so softly, so gently, so calmly, so kindly...I can't recall if someone had ever returned my forcible attitude with loving endurance...I can't recall if someone had ever loved me...I do not know what I prefer silence or noise...Will I spend the rest of my life looking for an answer? Or would the answer come looking for me?...I do not know...But I know now...at least I know that I like being near you. That's it, I don't need anything more. I don't seek anything more. What I looked for has finally found me.

The overbearing sun rays now felt like a soft warm blanket indicating me to open my eyes, I gently opened my eyes...I could not recall what happened after I got drunk but I do know what my eyes were seeing right now...and that I would always remember this.

Why was he in my arms? Embracing me so kindly? I treated you with such harshness and hostility...why would still embrace a person like me? Am I not as despicable as I thought I were? Was I perhaps not as obnoxious as I thought were? Not as revolting as to find you in my arms. I gently caressed his pearly white hair, so soft I thought.

"Isn't it peaceful Satoru? Not knowing how much impact you've made on someone...It must be...but know this if I'm alive today it's because of you. I've yet to figure out though if this life is worth it or not...but I'm okay if you're with me like this everyday." I gently removed his arms around my waist, quietly walked to his room and brought a blanket and gently placed it over him. I slightly bent down to say something,

"You don't have to feel burdened here, sleep as much as you'd like." I then walked over to the kitchen to make myself some coffee, I was slightly hungover but nothing a good cup coffee couldn't get rid of. I made sure, I didn't make much noise. I then went back upstairs to my room, I picked up my laptop and face timed Sukuna, I would have never called him this early in the morning but I thought that there is something I had to tell him. I sat down on my bed and waited for him to pick up the call.

___FACETIMING___RYOMEN SUKUNA__

"Suguru...i'm going to send assassins to your house...sleep with one eye open tonight."

"I'm not letting her take Meraki I've decided...I'm not letting go of things that matter to me anymore."

"Wait...wait...YOU CALLED ME THIS FUCKING EARLY TO SPOUT THIS BULLSHIT!!!?? OF COURSE WE'RE NOT LETTING HER TAKE MERAKI!!!... even if you act like a fucking saint and decided to give her Meraki...Then I'm also the devil I'll hunt that bitch down and get Meraki back for you. Now your highness let me sleep for fucks sake. I have shit to do."

Sukuna hung up on Geto but he didn't mind, on the contrary he felt relaxed, he knew Sukuna would be there for him.

Geto while sipping his coffee contemplated on watching something...like a show perhaps...but before he could do so he heard a loud thud from downstairs, he rushed downstairs to check whether Gojo was alright or not.

"HEY!! WHAT WAS THAT SOU-" He found Gojo sitting on the floor with one of his foot cut by the shard of a broken vase, it was bleeding but it was almost as if Gojo didn't even feel the pain.

"WHAT THE HELL!!! YOUR FOOT IS BLEEDING!!!" Geto bent down on the floor scanning Gojo's foot but Gojo didn't respond at all almost as if he wasn't present there, he was still, motionless almost like he was hallucinating.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: 6 days ago ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Blue Springजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें