27: Cute/sweet things he does (Solely your pov)

Start from the beginning

Wednesday

Wednesday

I was currently home alone since Jim was with Toby and Claire doing some more Trollhunting related things while my mom was at the hospital working as usual. I also didn't have school that day since every two weeks in a month there would be a day where learning is done at home because everyone is drained from going to school every day at 8 in the morning 5 days a week. I was also done with all the assigned assignments given before lunch time and was currently lazing on the couch watching my TV series. A few moments later, the doorbell rang as I got up to see who it was.

"Babe? Why are you here? Don't you have work today?" I questioned after opening the door to see Douxie.

"I had a half day shift today and I was thinking I come over to spend some time with you." Douxie replied. I mean no one is at home and both Jim and my mom won't be home until evening so...

"I see where this is going." I slyly smirked, letting Douxie in.

"Don't you have school today?" Douxie asked.

"Every two weeks in a month, there will be a day where learning is done at home. You know, every day we go to school 5 days a week and we're drained. Sure, we have assigned dorms but you know our classes end late and we have to get up early to get to class in the morning." I explained.

"So, now you're just chilling like there's no school at all." Douxie questioned.

"No, I finished all my work in the morning. It wasn't a lot anyways." I replied, sitting back on the couch to watch my TV series. Douxie sat next to me, placing an arm around me as he asked, "What is this drama about?"

"Technically it's not a drama but it's more of a reality TV series where these singles are trapped on an island with no WIFI and no access to their electrical devices to communicate. So, the only way to interact with each other is to use their charms. There'll be different challenges during the show to show off their charms and at the end of each challenge, one or two people get selected to take someone of the opposite gender to this place called paradise where they can get intimate with each other and ask about their age, occupation and other personal information." I explained. I looked up to see Douxie looking at me with confusion in his eyes as I chuckled.

"That sounds really confusing to me." Douxie said.

"Well, if you watch it, you'll slowly get the gist of it." I said as we both turned our attention to the programme.

"Wait, I know how we can be more comfortable when watching television." Douxie stood up.

"What are you up to now?" I asked. He then ran upstairs and came back down tossing a giant comforter on me.

"You- Why did you take the comforter of my bed?" I asked, peering my head out from the sheets.

"Wanna know why?" Douxie asked as I nodded. "Alright, remove the comforter covering your body." He instructed as I did what he asked. Suddenly, he jumped onto me and wrapped the both of us in the comforter.