22: When you get drunk

Start from the beginning

"Oh my gosh, this is a disaster!" Tasha exclaimed.

"Her dress!" Jessica ran up next to the billiards table to pick it up.

"Hey, wanna go skinny dipping?" Y/n slurred.

"Y/n, you really are drunk are you. Get down now, your mom doesn't want to see you like this." Jessica said.

"Shhh, don't tell my mom I went out to drink." Y/n placed a finger on Jessica's lips. "I'm a good girl." She continued, patting Jessica's face.

"Come on now." Iris went up to help y/n off the table and put on her dress as the now drunk y/n went around to look for more drinks.

"Guys, I got her phone, who should we call?" Tasha showed the other two y/n's phone. As she turned on, she cursed, "Blast it, it needs a password."

"Wait, only I know her password." Jessica took the phone from Tasha and keyed in the password which unlocked y/n's phone. She then opened y/n's contacts and tried to find someone to call.

"What about her mom?"

"She's busy at the hospital."

"Jim's too young to be here too."

"Wait, I know who can help."

Douxie's pov:

I just came back from another full day shift when my phone vibrated in my pocket as I laid on the couch.

"Ugh, who's calling me at this time?" I groaned as I took out my phone. When I saw the contact, I immediately picked up and the first thing I heard was loud music as I jerked my hand away from my ear.

"Y/n? Where are you now?" I asked.

"Um, y/n is... super high right now. I'm her friend Jessica." The girl on the other line spoke.

"Where are you guys right now?" I asked.

"I'll text you the location using y/n's phone. If you don't mind, could you pick y/n up too?" Jessica requested.

"I'll be on my way." I replied, hanging up. God, how bad can she actually be when she's drunk. I quickly called my buddies to drive back to my place to pick me up as Archie asked, "Where are you going now?"

"Y/n's drunk, I have to get her before she goes home with someone she doesn't know." I replied.

"She better not throw up in here." Archie spoke.

"Calm down, I know what happens when someone gets drunk which is why I brought a plastic bag for her to throw up in instead of her dress." I reassured before leaving. Once I saw Nathaniel's car pull up at the side, I got in and apologized, "I am so sorry. Y/n's really drunk and her friends asked me to pick her up."

"All is good bro, we've got your back." Nathaniel reassured.

"Could you go to this location?" I requested, showing Nathaniel the location.

"Alright, let's go." Nathaniel keyed in the location on his GPS and drove off. When we reached the location, Noah and I got out of the car and immediately went in the house since the door was not locked. I looked around the many drunk college students and tried to find y/n's group of friends. Gee, this is giving Déjà vu at the night club.

"Thank god you're here, y/n's about to strip a second time on the billiards table." Jessica dragged Noah and I further into the billiards table where y/n was trying take off her dress. Oh god, she's even worse than me when I'm drunk. I quickly pulled the skirt of y/n's dress down, even though she kept trying to shove me away. As y/n took another step, she stumbled and fell off the table but Noah and I were quick to catch her.

"Woah, hello there. Is it just me or am I in heaven right now?" Y/n's words slurred.

"Y/n, it's me. Douxie. Your best friend." I tried to snap some sense into her but she pulled me in close to her, whispering, "Will you take me home tonight?"

"Yes, yes, I am taking you home right now. Come on." I insisted as Noah and I helped her stand up.

"Here's her things, sorry for bothering you again." Jessica apologized.

"We'll tip you more when we visit you at the café." Tasha insisted.

"Thanks guys, I owe you one." I thanked as Noah and I helped y/n out of the mad house. Once we exited the house, Nathaniel came out of his car and opened the door for us.

"Oh? Another one, you three are coming home with me tonight." Y/n blabbered. Gosh, I thought I acted worse when I was drunk but now that title goes to y/n.

"Easy there, easy there." I said, nearly falling down thanks to y/n's unstable walking. When we finally got y/n in the car, I told Nathaniel to drive to my place. There was no way I would let y/n's mother and Jim see y/n like this. During the ride, y/n did throw up but I was quick enough to hold the plastic bag in front of her to throw up in. Moments later, she was knocked out. When Nathaniel's car pulled up at the lobby of my apartment, I exited the car and thanked Nathaniel for driving.

"Are you sure you'll be alright?" Nathaniel asked.

"I'll be fine." I reassured, carrying y/n who was now knocked out.

"See you next time Big D." Noah waved as I went back up to my apartment. As I entered my apartment, Archie immediately came up to me and interrogated me like I was the victim.

"Did she puke?" Archie asked.

"Yes, on the way back. But she threw up in the plastic bag" I replied.

"Is she knocked out?" Archie asked.

"Can't you tell?" I asked, showing the knocked out y/n to Archie. "Enough questions now." I groaned, carrying y/n to my room. As I placed her down, I grabbed a bucket and placed a plastic bag over it in case y/n had the urge to puke in the middle of the night and poured her a glass of water. I searched around for a sticky note and wrote something down before sticking the note on the cup.

"Will she be alright?" Archie asked.

"She is going to have a terrible headache when she wakes up tomorrow but mostly, she'll be alright." I replied.