chapter 2

Octavia was woken up by the sound of her mother screaming at her father again. It must be the same argument they always have with Stolas cheating on Stella. 

She placed her earbuds in her ears, blocking out the fighting. She'd got out of bed, making her way down the hall and into the kitchen to see her parents fighting. 

The sounds of them fighting were muffled from the music. 

A small groan escaped from her lips, walking back over to her bedroom, and grabbed her book of spells. 

Opening to a certain page, letting out a small sigh, looking up at her doorway to hear the screaming get louder. 

“Take me to Eden home,” clutching the book tight to her chest and teleporting her to the tower of the Vee's. 

appearing in front of the tower, seeing it was filled with people. Gently pushing them to the side, getting to the front desk “ Excuse me? But, is… Ms Eden here?” 

The person at the computer ignored her, “ I'm Princess Octavia, and I'm here to see Venus,” The Imp looked up at the Goetia princess with widened eyes. 

She immediately paged the penthouse, and Vox was the one who answered. 

A viable groan could be heard from him “ What?” His voice was laced with annoyance. 

“Uh sir, someone is here to see Venus.” 

Vox let out a small moan “ Tell them she's busy,” grabbing a handful of her hair while her tongue teased his shaft. 

“it-its Princess Octavia sir,” Upon hearing her name, her eyes widened. Pulling away from his cock “ send her up,” ending the call with them. 

Vox was about to roll his eyes when her hand grabbed his sacks letting out a shaky sigh “ baby~” Cupping her cheeks and kissed her passionately. 

When she went to pull away, Vox’s claws lightly dug into her skin and kept her in her place. 

Pulling away from his lips “ I guess the session for now has to be put on a pause.” 

Rolling his eyes “ do we even have to let the spoiled brat in?” 

“The only reason I can guess why she's even here is because of her parents fighting. She used to do it alot when I lived with Lucifer.” 

They shared a few more kisses with each other before getting dressed. 

A Knock was heard on the door of their penthouse, Venus opened it and was met with Octavia. 

Before she could get a word in, she immediately hugged Venus who didn't hesitate to hold the princess. 

“Whatever happens at home, it's going to be alright,” hushing the young owlet. 

Guiding her over to the couch “ they do it every morning…” mumbling against her shoulder sitting down on the couch with her. 

“What? Have sex?” Vox suddenly chimes in with a smirk watching Octavia pull her hat over her eyes “ they don't even do that, all they do is just scream and mom destroys the entire kitchen.” 

Venus sent a glare over to Vox who had a coy smile stuffing his hands into his pockets. 

“Stella's always been a bitch towards everyone besides her perverted brother of hers. I'm sorry she puts you two through hell, she's always been like that as a child as well,” wrapping her arms around her shoulder, Octavia snuggled up against her side. 

Venus hummed for a few moments “ how about we go to Lululand? And I don't mean the off brand one,” Octavia peeked from her hat seeing a faint smile “ the one owned by Lucifer?”