It wasn't a cup of coffee but cocoa and one of his kind words

Cheer up, Mr sweet face.. I'm here for you

How long zhan?

How long will you be deceived and stay by my side?  !

Like an idiot, I couldn't help but look at him when I passed a glass

His office overlooks the entire store.  He sent me a beautiful little smile as soon as he noticed me.

I lowered my head and ran to my place.

Ready to deal with boring customer requests.

Zhan Pov

He did not tell me all the details of his past.  When I brought him home yesterday, his mother greeted me without his knowledge and asked me what he had done to me.

She was really surprised when she realized his strange openness to me.

She told me then, with clear pain, about what her young son had lived through for the past ten years.

How his pillow suffered from his tears, and how the walls of his room, which was locked from the inside, witnessed his cries.

How he turned away all the doctors from him, how he abandoned his family, and how he abandoned the whole world to live alone and suffer loneliness and pain alone.

She told me about the number of times he had tried to commit suicide and warned me about the condition that would come to him before he attempted suicide.

It was exactly similar to the situation I saw when he told me his story two days ago.  When he collapsed and burst into tears.  .

When I calmed him down with my kiss.

So if I hadn't been there, he would have tried to commit suicide then

Oh my God, this is truly terrifying!

His mother told me all the details and asked me, if her son suffered in this condition in my presence, to remove every sharp object from him and hug him and whisper a few soothing words, because then he would tend to be alone.

Well, I found another way between myself and myself, which is kissing him. It is not exploitation or greed. It is not a truly beneficial treatment.

And he loves me, I'm sure of that.  So he found me safe for him and trusted me.

Even his poor mother begged me to save him, as I was the last resort and the only solution.

I feel the weight and difficulty of the task. He protects himself with steadfast walls against everything and everyone. I only hope that he will not use these walls against me one day.

" what are you doing, beautiful ? "

I discovered that he never looks at my face when I flirt with him.

“Mr. Xiao, I am working as you can see.” He bit his lip and finished arranging his clothes, facing me with his back.

She leaned over him and whispered with his permission, “it's Zhan  for you, my dear.”