Collin: ♫ Because good people spread the love! ♫

"Small hearts of light spread out around a spinning Earth in space."

Keenie: ♫ And we're here for all above! ♫

"A stressed Collin rapidly writes on piles of paperwork in an office."

Cletus: ♫ We do the paperwork for you! ♫

"Keenie lifts a boulder from a woman trapped under and flattened by a boulder, who gives her a thumbs up."

Collin: ♫ And the heavy liftin', too! ♫

"The three Cherubs comfort a horribly wounded man after a car crash. he is bleeding profusely from a neck wound."

Cletus: ♫ So sit right back ♫

"The three Cherubs appear back on the screen and sing in harmony. They pose some more."

All: ♫ And let us bless a soooul for you! ♫

♫ Oh, we... are the C.H.E.R.U.B.! ♫

"The Cherubs appear on a small, old-fashioned TV which zooms out onto the I.M.P headquarters. Blitzo blasts the TV with his flintlock pistol, and it explodes."

Millie: "Nice one, B!"

Blitzo: "Gimme another, Mox."

"Moxxie nervously sweeps the flaming debris and puts another old-fashioned TV onto the stand. He turns it on. The 666 News logo appears. Blitzo pours gunpowder into his flintlock."

Blitzo: "Eh, nah. Not feelin' it. Next!"

"Moxxie switches the channel. A demonically dressed Betty Boop appears in black and white, dancing erotically with prominent, bouncing breasts, holding a pitchfork. Moxxie flinches in anticipation. Blitzo and Millie look bored."

Blitzo: "Uh-huh. Keep going, keep goin', keep goin'...

"Moxxie switches the channel again. Wally Wackford appears on the screen dressed in white with a black top hat, holding a cane."

Wally Wackford: "I say, I say, are you lookin' to get work making crazy contraptions and goofy gadgets?"

"Wally whacks his cane on the wall at either side of him, producing the graphics for "CRAZY CONTRAPTIONS" and "GOOFY GADGETS" as he speaks."

Wally Wackford: "WELL, call me at Wacky Wally Wackford's Wacky Idea Factory,

"The Wacky Wally Wackford's Wacky Idea "Factory" ™ title appears against a similar circular background of classic old cartoons. The panel with the title then falls over forwards."

Wally: "Where you make the things and I make the money!"

"Wally moves close to the screen with a pleading look."

Wally: "Please! I'm very desperate!"

Blitzo: "Bingo!"

"Blitzo shoots and explodes the TV again, scattering debris."

Millie: "WOO! You're on a roll, sir!"

"The camera pans over to Loona, who snores and drools while sleeping in a chair. She has one foot up on the table that twitches in her sleep. A plastic cup with her name written on it and filled with water sits on the table next to her foot. She is awoken by a rumbling which also knocks her cup over, spilling its contents."

Loona: "Guys... do you feel that?"

Blitzo: "Oh, shit! Is that a hellshake?"

Moxxie: "That's possible?"