Chapter 5

~RECAP~

Y/N: "Violence is never the answer kid."

Boy: "My dad will kill-

"Y/N pulled out the thyroid, trachea, and the larynx out of the boy's throat, and red blood would gush out and splat on Y/N's face."

"The young boy would lay dead on the floor and Moxxie would see the anotomy of the young boy's neck In Y/N's right hand."

"Y/N dropped the organ on the floor."

Y/N: "Little girl, I'm gonna let you live, make wise decisions in your life, or I will come hunt you down."

~ON WITH THE STORY~

"Y/N let the little girl go, and she would leave in fear, Y/N stood up and pulled the knife out his wounded shoulder."

Moxxie: "Thanks Y/N."

Y/N: "You can thank me when you don't fuck up the next mission, ya."

Moxxie: "Got it, will do."

"Y/N began to untie Moxxie."

"The scene cuts to four gunshots ringing out in the woods. Blitz dashes through a bush. Martha's evil laughter follows as Blitz runs through the forest. He slides down a hill and catches his breath at the bottom."

Martha: *in a sing-song voice* "I know you're there, little devil!"

"Blitz takes deep breaths as he leans against a tree. His eyes go wide as he covers his mouth. A silhouette of Martha is shown walking through the woods."

Martha: *in a sing-song voice* "I promise, I can send you back home real quick! Just come let Mama Martha put a bullet in your pretty little skull!"

"Blitz sighs in relief before his phone lets out a yelling ringtone. Blitz pulls out the yellow cell phone and it flips through the air. The phone has "GFY" written on it with a laughing devil emoji on it."

Blitz: "Dammit!"

"Blitz tries to grab hold of the phone eventually doing so, then he holds it to his ear."

Blitz: "Stolas! This is a really bad time."

"Stolas is shown in his palace relaxing in a bathtub. There are candles with blue flames around the tub. The floor has glowing astrological symbols on it. The curtains look like the starry night sky. Glowing constellations float around the room. Stolas holds an old rotary phone to his ear, in the shape of sunflowers."

Stolas: "Mmmmm, when isn't it a bad time, Blitzy?"

Blitz:*frustrated* "What is it?!"

Stolas: "I've been meaning to follow up on our last little conversation regarding my grimoire?"

"Blitz's angry face appears in a bubble."

Blitz: "What did you just call me?!"

"Stolas pops the bubble with his finger."

Stolas: "My book, Blitzy. The book I was given to do my job? That I have allowed you to use to do yours?"

"Blitz looks scared as a rifle clicks. A bullet flies through the tree where Blitz was moments before. A shadow of Martha with red eyes and mouth appears through the hole."

Martha: "I can HEAR you, darlin'!"

Blitz: "Shhhit!"

Stolas: "Anywhooo, I have been thinking. You know, I have been... permitting you to access the mortal realm less than... legally for quite some time now, but I do need it back to fulfill my duties. I was thinking, what if we worked out some kind of exchange? Favors for favors?"