Chapter 3

Loona: "So, Y/N tonight at 11:00, I'll come pick you up for the party, ya."

Y/N: "Ya, It's 10:00, so I'll just wait it out an hour."

Loona: "Ok, I'll be back with a T-shirt too."

Y/N: "Thanks, I don't want to be walking around shirtless."

Loona: "Your welcome."

"Loona would walk out of the office and Y/N would wait for her to come back at 11:00."

~ON WITH THE STORY~

Y/N: "Ok, well, just got to wait for an hour."

"Y/N walked inside the bathroom."

Y/N: "Now, let's see if there is anything I can freshen up with."

"Y/N looked around and found nothing and sighed."

Y/N: "Guess I'll just do this."

"Y/N turned the bathroom sink on and let the water run down, then Y/N cupped his hand's to gain water, then, he wet his hair and push it to the back, and would do it a couple more times."

"After he was done, he would look in a broken mirror."

Y/N: "Looks good enough."

"Y/N finished combing his hair and would turn the bathroom sink off, then walk out the bathroom."

Y/N: "Well, just got to wait."

"Y/N looked at the time and saw he waisted 7 minutes in the bathroom."

Y/N: "Ok, well, let me just relax and wait for Loona."

"Y/N walked to the couch and leaned he head back, and closed his eyes."

"Y/N would begin to talk to himself."

Y/N: "So, me being human, how do I not make a big mess at this party, if Loona's going to a party with me, there is most likely to be hellhound's, it's a possibility for Imp demons, and maybe sinner's, but sinner's seems unlikely."

"Y/N crossed his arm and began to think heavily."

"After thinking more and more, he would lose track of time."

~TIMESKIP~

"After some time, Y/N would open he eyes and uncross his arm's after hearing a honk."

Y/N: "I'm guessing that's Loona."

"Y/N walked out of the office locking everything up, then he would go outside and see Loona in the vehicle's driver seat."

"He would walk around the front of the van, and then get inside the passenger side."

Loona: "Ok, well, here's you t-shirt."

"Y/N would grab the T-shirt Loona handed to him and put it on and it would fit on tight, but comfortable."

Y/N: "Thanks."

Loona: "Your welcome, now let's go to the party."

"Y/N would look at Loona, and see that she wasn't wearing her usual goth outfit, instead wearing a red dress, with a black laced pentagram on her chest."

Y/N: "Getting fancy for someone aren't you."

"Loona would begin to drive forward and go to the location."

Loona: "Yes, because I plan to have a good time."

Y/N: "My plan is to make sure I don't ruin the party."