In the camp chapter 2

Ok so this is ur guys part. Makarov took you to a prison camp and ur telling ur fellow prisoners about the love u once had. You thought he died. LOL! Sorry. Just adding some ✨️trauma✨️ cause yes.

ONTO THE STORY!

Makarov captured you 15 years ago. You were now 34. One year behind price. Please if u want play the song cause it fits with the chapter also imagine price on the male parts.

Y/n:
I miss price. But he is dead. And nothing can change that. My cell mate Alex hugged me. "Thinking but him again?" "Yea. I miss him Alex." I start to cry. But immediately stop. The guards hate it when we cry. I cant show weakness. I won't show weakness. Alex got me up and we joined the others. They were pirates until makarov took them. Like everyone else in this miserable place.

I decided to tell them a familiar story. A story of me and price. The love of my life. I wonder if he was alive would he still recognize me? We joined the others. "YO Y/N SING FOR US!" "FINE DAVE!" "Hey sing bout the guy whose name is technically cost!" "Henry his name was price" "SAME THING!" I laugh at them. Their like my stupid big brothers and sisters.

I sigh and nod with a smile. They all cheer. The guards don't like it when we laugh or smile. But we do it anyways. What are they gonna do? We all want to die. And we just laugh at their torments.

I started to sing(price gonna do this to)
Price part(he thought no one was listening Kortac and the cowboys arrived and his silly ass wasn't paying attention)
Price:
"I was twenty four years old when I met the woman/man I would call my own. Twenty two grand kids now growing old in the house that ur brother bought ya

(Everyone is being quite)

" On the summer day when I proposed I made that ring outta dentist gold. And I asked his/her father but his/her daddy said no. You can't marry my son/daughter.
He/she and I went on the run don't care bout religion. I'm gonna marry the man/woman I love. Down by the Wexford border. He/She was y/n l/n and I was John price. He/She took my name then we were one down by the Wexford border."

Y/n part:
"Well I met him at guys in the second world War. When I was working at the soldiers ward. Never have I seen such beauty before. The moment that I saw him. He said I was his yellow rose and we got married wearing borrowed clothes. We would have 8 children now growing old 5 sons and 3 daughters."

END THIS SCENE I HAD TO REWRITE IT